Masaryk University, in collaboration with CEITEC - one of the strongest research institutions in Central Europe, stands apart from other universities as a place to learn. Drawing on these achievements and also enhancing its dynamic place, it opens up its research facilities to undergraduate or graduate foreign students for an intensive summer research internship.
Incoming students will be required to work at least 250 hours (8 hours a day, 4 days a week, 8 weeks in total) on a specific project assigned and supervised by local faculty members.
ABOUT THE PROJECTS
Students who are interested to attend the course, should email at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the list of projects. Projects include topics such as Toxicology, Microbiology, Ecology, Plant Biology, Nano materials, and Anthropology.
Prague, Budapest, Vienna
- 3D models for chronic liver toxicity assessment
- Antarctic methanogen hunters wanted!
- Intestinal sulfate-reducing bacteria and production of hydrogen sulfide
- Moravian Anabaptists - what can bones tell us about them?
- Resolution of conflicts between transcription and DNA replication