Berlin Startup Program for Young Entrepreneurs

Berlin Startup Program for Young Entrepreneurs

The Cultural Vistas Berlin Startup Program offers students an opportunity to intern with a startup company in the German capital of innovation and entrepreneurship. Participating students will get a firsthand look into Berlin’s booming startup scene while immersing themselves in a young company and gaining invaluable professional experience.

Statement of Purpose
Letters of Recommendation
Living expenses not included.

What's new in Berlin?!

Dear seekers of professional adventure,
I dedicate this message to those curious, brave and self-confident guys, who has already made one step forward to your journey for internship abroad.
I am Nataliya, from Ukraine, a 3rd year NanoFar PhD student in France and Spain. I had an opportunity to make my professional internship in other country and gain more experience. I knew I want to try German lab and life experience as well.
My PhD project is related to the development of a new complex approach for Rheumatoid arthritis treatment, so I continued to discover more about autoimmune diseases, I had fantastic time at the German lab, handling mice: work in vitro, in vivo and ex vivo testing anti-inflammatory drugs of the new generation.
Go and check what Berlin is preparing for you!

No complains, just continue to grow up working more on the development and covering of new fields of Natural Sciences, etc.

About Cultural Vistas

Founded in 1963, Cultural Vistas is a nonprofit exchange organization promoting global understanding and collaboration among individuals and institutions. We develop international professional experiences that create more informed, skilled, and...