Ghana is known for being historically rich and extremely welcoming. In Cape Coast, you can shop in bustling colorful markets, wander through rainforests, or relax on the hundreds of miles of beaches.
Today Ghana is a collage of tribes, religions, languages and landscapes. You will gain fascinating insight into a unique blend of traditions, social welfare challenges, and fast developments in technology.
Formerly ProWorld, Intrax acquired ProWorld in 2010. Intrax continues to uphold and advance the program excellency that past ProWorld participants have grown to trust.
From our intern:
"The opportunity to work as a social work intern in Ghana was the most memorable and life-changing experience that I have encountered during my journey for higher education. I was able to improve on many of my core competencies that are the foundation for professional social work." - Andre, Social Development Internship
- Gain valuable experience and professional skills that you can add to your resume
- Get matched with a verified sustainable host organization related to your career field
- Promote positive change and support communities in need
- Learn about unique cultures and experience an international hands-on work environment
- Undergo an unforgettable internship abroad and shape your career