In week 1 you will complete a world-class enterprise and innovation course that introduces the key tools and methodologies that drive our entrepreneurial process; the Business Model Canvas, Customer Development, Lean Start-up, Design Thinking.
From week 2 you will work in small teams of International Fellows supporting a group of ambitious local entrepreneurs. Together you will imagine, plan and deliver high impact enterprise support, applying the tools learned during week 1.
As the program progresses, you will work side-by-side with your entrepreneur groups, helping them to develop and test exciting new business ideas. This might involve anything from creating marketing strategies and conducting customer interviews to building prototypes and making sales.
On the final weekend your entrepreneurs will pitch for investment from our Balloon Fund and we’ll support the best ideas to help them launch and grow.
View Program Information
* 5 days of enterprise training from Balloon Ventures staff
* £250 per Fellow invested into your entrepreneur businesses
* All meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
* Transport to and from sessions
* Entrepreneur prototyping budget
* Teaching resources
* Travel & medical insurance (incl. £300 contents cover)
* 24/7 support from highly skilled UK and in-country staff
* Transport to and from the airport
Note: Programme cost does not include flights, vaccinations or visas.
A limited number of scholarships up to 50% of the programme fee are available for outstanding candidates. To apply please submit with your application form a short essay explaining "Why You Are Deserving."
A limited number of scholarships are available for exceptional candidates. Please see the website for details.