OGVO Medical Internships offer motivated nursing, pre-med and medical students the chance to experience on the job training and gain valuable insight into daily operations of healthcare services in a developing country.
Interns joining the Medical internship program get the opportunity to work at local government & private Ghanaian Hospitals and medical clinics. Interns receive hands-on clinical experience as well as the opportunity to observe & experience the healthcare system in Ghana.
Medical internships in Ghana are perfect for medical students and undergraduates interested in gaining valuable medical experience. Internships are available in a selection of medical fields including A&E, pediatrics, maternity, mental health and surgery, and a variety of other fields.
If you have the motivation & desire to learn more about healthcare in a developing country, gain more experience, or just hope to help those less fortunate, then an OGVO Medical Internship is for you!
- Learn skills and techniques from seasoned doctors and nurses.
- Earn international volunteering experience by assisting doctors and nurses in treating patients in Ghana.
- Get the opportunity to explore different medical specializations, from pediatrics and maternity to mental health and surgery.
- Spend a few weeks in Ghana and immerse in its rich culture and history.
- Add to your CV or resume with this great experience