Internship Opportunities in Ireland

Ireland has a growing economy, where interns, are welcomed into a variety of sectors to enhance cross-cultural exchange and expand trade knowledge. Our Internships provide practical work-experience for students, like yourself, with the ability to compare and contrast business practices! Plus gaining invaluable international connections and enhancing your resume!

Your internship is built around you and for you. So we’ll match your placement to your field of study, interests and goals. No cookie-cutter program here. We can provide certified work hours, placement assessments and feedback to satisfy your university’s requirements for academic credit.

Placements range from Physio to Info Technology to Sustainability and are offered from 8 to 12 weeks, so you and your host-company can get the most out of your experience. You will live with a local host-family near our placement site, also have a dedicated Learn International Coordinator available 24/7 for anything you might need!!

• Direct Supervisor and 24/7 In-country support team
  • Hands-work experience enhancing your resume for graduate school or the professional world.
  • Excursion to either the Cliffs of Moher, Galway, Kilkenny, Dublin or Glendalough National Park.
  • Cultural and social activities like an Irish language lesson, Irish dancing event, or sporting activity.
  • Ability to see the rest of Europe easily and affordably on your free weekends.

Sydnie

"Remember when we were in Ireland?"

My visit to Ireland completely exceeded my expectations. I have to be honest, initially I wasn't too heavily excited to go as I imagined I needed to be an outdoor person to enjoy the country! I was definitely wrong. Ireland is a place where I want to be outdoors as much as possible. The imagery is so captivating and its visuals vary across the land. The landscapes are very alluring and simple to hike around. With the help of Learn International my visit to Dublin could not have been better. They assisted me immediately with any concern I had and were eager to hear about all of my experiences anytime I did something new. I shared many stories about my internship and how great my colleagues were. My internship allowed me to travel to different wedding destinations and see the historic venues Ireland had to offer. My advisor from Learn International was very personal with the way she assisted and interacted with me. I truly feel I had a friend by my side in times of need or just for lunch! Speaking of food, Ireland wasn't short amazing places to eat and enjoy night life. I'll never forget the evenings I spent watching performers dancing in pubs, streets and restaurants just to entertain us! The way the performers interacted with one another and the crowd really made for a genuine and friendly vibe in Ireland. I think about the six weeks I spent in Ireland almost everyday. It has changed the aspirations I have in life and made my desires more meaningful. It is remarkable how big of an impact this country and program has had on me. I would not change it for a thing. One of my childhood best friends visited Ireland this summer as well. She had just been traveling around but I visited with her quite a bit. We share the same memories and experiences. Almost every conversation we have involves reminiscing about our unforgettable journey in Ireland.

I think this program is doing great at expanding its opportunities to more people and outreach. Perhaps more activities to bring participants in the program together once they are in the country would be a great aspect of the program services.
Response from Learn International

Dear Sydnie,

Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it! It was lovely to have you with us and are so happy your experience was positive! Best wishes for the future!

The Learn International Team

About Learn International

Learn International is an Irish owned and operated Study Abroad Provider located just outside of Dublin, Ireland. We offer short-term (8-12 week) Internship Placements, (4-12 week) Service Learning programs, Summer Schools in Ireland (4-week...