Ireland has a growing economy, where interns are welcomed into a variety of sectors to enhance cross-cultural exchange and expand trade knowledge. Our internships provide practical work-experience for students, like yourself, with the ability to compare and contrast business practices! Plus gaining invaluable international connections and enhancing your resume!
Your internship is built around you and for you. So we’ll match your placement to your field of study, interests and goals. No cookie-cutter programme here. We can provide certified work hours, placement assessments and feedback to satisfy your university’s requirements for academic credit.
Placements range from Engineering to History, IT to Film and Media, and are offered from 8 to 12 weeks, so you and your host company can get the most out of your experience. You will live in a local homestay and have a dedicated Learn International Coordinator available 24/7 for anything you might need!!
- Direct supervisor and 24/7 in-country support team.
- Hands-on work experience enhancing your resume for graduate school or the professional world.
- Excursion to a well-known Irish point of interest.
- Robust virtual orientation prior to arrival, plus on-the-ground welcome upon arrival with dedicated Learn International staff.
- €150 stipend towards a professional development course of your choosing.