We are looking for a motivated person, sociable, sea-lover who is happy to live by the beach and to interact with other travelers. We need a responsible person who can hold their smile from the moment they wake-up to the moment they go to bed!
Our ideal candidate is a student of Tourism/ Eonomics / Marketing or similar degree, with past experience in international traveling. This will be an invaluable opportunity to gather first-hand working experience on how to manage a small-size touristic business (both accommodation and entertainment activities).
The intern will work under the main supevision of the Manager and their main duties will be:
- Manage reservations and bookings.
- Online Marketing: run social media pages, find new potential marketing partners to promote our B&B
- Promote the surf-shop and run it during the working hours (the surf shop is located in the reception so most clients see it when they check-in).
- Help running errands.
- You will be working in close connection with the Manager to ensure a high-quality service for our costumers, thus gathering first-hand experience that will be invaluable if you wish to work in the touristic sector in the future.
- If you love beach-life, this is an amazing opportunity to live by a stunning beach and pratice all the water sports you want (kitesurfing, wakeboarding, SUP, Surf etc.)
- You are in Italy! In the afternoons you will get a few free hours during which you can take italian-courses, cooking-classes, go sight-seeing and just get immersed in the culture of this fashionating island.
- Our international staff! Today, the staff of the B&B consist of Ettore, who also runs the kiteboarding school and the Beach Operator, Ameriga-the Manager, Mayo -a Spanish sailor who is Ettore left-arm at the beach, Simona - the cook and cleaning lady, Ann
- Among the non-monetary benefits we offer:- university credits and letters of recommendation - complementary breakfast (before or after the oficial breakfast times) and in-house dinners.-free 8 hours kiteboarding course for beginner.- if you plan t