Turtle and Marine Conservation Divemaster Internship
View Other Details
Servicing & Compressor Workshops, Equipment Rental, PADI Divemaster Course, PADI materials, Complete work experience
Our goal is to to train the next generation of PADI professionals to the highest of standards while focusing on the conservation of turtles and our marine environment.
Our 10-week Divemaster Internship aims to further your knowledge, diving and leadership skills through mentor guidance, practical applications and work experience. During the internship our candidates would have the opportunity to also work alongside our biologists to research and monitor our reefs and marine habitats and contribute to our on-going turtle projects.
We are located on a pristine private tropical island in Malaysia. We are lucky to be situated inside a marine park, where fishing and anchoring are prohibited allowing us to enjoy abundant and healthy reefs.
We include the PADI Divemaster course, PADI materials, shared accommodation and all meals.
Video and Photos
- Become a PADI Divemaster who is able to work and dive all over the World!
- Gain knowledge and experience working in on conservation projects
- Fine-tune your diving and leadership skills
- Experience living on a private tropical Island
- Have the opportunity to release turtle hatchlings into the ocean