Intern Abroad in Morocco with MCAS

Intern Abroad in Morocco with MCAS

MCAS offers various placements in these areas: Human Rights, Education, Children in Need, Women’s Empowerment, Micro-finance, Journalism, NGO Support, Midwifery, Nursing and more through partnerships with local NGOs and international NGOs (Non-Governmental Organizations) such as Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, Freedom House, the UN and more, if participants wish for some valuable experience, then MCAS is your best program provider. Most of MCAS are in Rabat which is Morocco’s capital of almost two million inhabitants that offers many opportunities to intern with many international NGOs of many different domains

• Quality
Compensation
N/A
1 Year+
Weekly Hours
This cost will include accommodation with host family and project placement fee as well as full support from our Staff predeparture, onsite until the end of the program

Yordan
Pinar del Río, Cuba

MCAS

MCAS is, with a doubt, the perfect organization to volunteer and/or intern in Morocco. The staff really work hard and are dedicated to match you with the perfect opportunity that fits your interests. Their interest and friendliness really made my experience much more enjoyable and they were always there to help whenever I needed. I interned at a children's hospital for two months and it was honestly one of the best experiences of my life. I learned things that I will cherish forever. The traveling opportunities were amazing and I was able to travel to different parts of Morocco as well as network with other MCAS volunteers and interns from all over the world. I definitely recommend MCAS to everyone looking to volunteer and intern abroad!

It was honestly a great program and an amazing experience. Personally recommend it to everyone!

Daniela
Florida
Florida State University

Internship In Morocco

Volunteering abroad or having this internship was life changing. I got to explore a completely new culture by living with a host family and also by working at a local orphanage. I had the opportunity to travel with other students and one of the best experiences was traveling to the dessert and exploring Morocco with my roomate. I now have friends all over the world and I learned to appreciate my life a lot more back in America. Living in Morocco was one of the best experiences I have ever had.

Maybe having all of the students that intern or are part of MCAS meet with one another and have more cultural and engaging activities with other students who are studying/volunteering abroad.

Sonya
California
University of California- Los Angeles

Teaching Internship in Morocco

MCAS was incredibly helpful and attentive from our very first contact to the end of my stay in Morocco. Despite being based in Rabat, within just a few days of my inquiry Ali secured an internship for me in my prefered city Casablanca. He always followed up with me very promptly and answered all of my questions thoroughly.

MCAS was a great way for me to spend a summer in Morocco and feel safe and secure before I even arrived. It is a great program because it addresses your specific needs while not being overbearing. Teaching English in Morocco for the summer was a fasntastic experience. I learned so much about the culture, food, customs, religion, economy and politics, let alone the languages, than I ever could have from just a vacation.

I hadso many memorable conversations and experiences with my coworkers at the school which really changed my perspective on more things than I have imagined. I also learned a lot about the education system in Morocco from teaching English there. I would certainly recommend MCAS to friends, and an extended stay in Morocco, one of the most beautiful countries on the planet, to everyone.

Thank you for making my stay an amazing one.

Can't think of anything, but recommending it to anyone.

MCAS is an Arabic language center committed to teaching Arabic as a foreign language so as to serve as a window into the culture of any Arabic speaking country.

Our mission is to make sure that the Arabic courses taught at MCAS will enable our