Intern in Morocco with World Internships!

Intern in Morocco with World Internships!

World Internships offers various placements in human rights, education, social work, women’s empowerment, micro-finance, journalism, NGO, midwifery, nursing and more through partnerships with local and international NGOs, such as Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch, the UN and more. Gain insight into a rich culture and bring that insight back to the workforce with you! Use your French skills while studying Arabic. Most of our interns are placed Morocco's capital Rabat.

• We customize your placement specifically for YOU. Each internship is carefully selected based on your background, skills and interests.
  • We're here to help! From beginning to end, World Internships has your back.
  • We're affordable. Few if any other programs offer so much for so little-- medical insurance, on-site support, housing-- it's our job to make sure you get the most bang for your buck!
  • We have a huge network. Internships are meant to give you experience and immerse you in the field of your interest- what better way to do that than by choosing from among our hundreds of global business and organizational contacts?
  • We're here to make sure you have the time of your life! We offer the right mix of culture and business, exploration and focus. Whether you're entranced by old world architecture or the liveliest markets you can find, we make sure to offer you an experienc
Africa » Morocco » Rabat
Cover Letter
Phone / Skype Interview
Age Requirement
Language Requirement
ll internships include: Internship placement and supervision; Airport pick-up; On-site support; Housing; Coordinated cultural and social activities; Medical and Accident Insurance; 24/7 emergency support; WI support services from start to finish.

Prices of our program vary depending on location and duration, please see our website or give us a call at 970-797-5616 for further details!

Genki

Worth to do this

It's been a pleasure to work with world internships and MCAS in Morocco. They always supported me to make the most of the program. Also the host family was really kind and nice to me. When we traveled other place around our work place, they adviced and told us a lot about costs, things to do and dangerousness. The cost was a little bit high but I bet the program would be a great experience for everyone.

It can be less expensive.

Ziyoda
From Tashkent, Uzbekistan- living in Edinburgh, UK
University of Edinburgh

Cannot wait to be back

Internship in Morocco

This was my first internship abroad and first time visiting Morocco. It has been my dream to travel around the country, explore the new places, meet new people, share experiences, gain academic knowledge as well as achieve greater personal growth, learn about the new culture and have fun! I definitely did everything from that list, I have even accomplished more in just a month!

I am very greatful to my parents for giving me this opportunity, it would have not been possible without their support! But, I would also like to say a huge thank you to the World Internships organisation for planning everything through and organising the best summer program I ever had! Special thanks go to the MCAS team in Rabat. Ali and Jihane, who were my supervisors. They made sure everything went smoothly from start to finish, and it all went perfectly indeed!

At first, when I arrived in Rabat, I wasn't expecting a lot from my internship program and the housing facilities, but I was pleasantly surprised when I met my host family. They are the most welcoming and friendly people, who made me feel at home! Despite the fact that I did not speak Arabic or French I managed to make new friends and communicate with the locals, all because I believe that an international language is a smile!

If you are planning on doing an internship abroad, specifically in Morocco, don't forget to pack enthusiasm, positive attitude, good mood and lots and lots of smiles! I am sure you will have the best time of your life and will treasure the special moments you spent there for the rest of your life, just like I will!

Thank you to everyone who made my internship happen! I already miss my Moroccan family and other interns! I cannot wait to be back!

This program IS perfect!

The mission of World Internships is to provide students and budding professionals with the opportunity to gain international work experience by providing affordable internships overseas. Interns will engage in hands-on internship programs to develop their careers, and will receive constant support throughout the process. An