Internship Programs in Nepal

Nepal Reliance Organization (NRO) Internship programs are organized based on individual needs. Internships are usually conducted during the latter years of academic study in support of graduation, thesis or dissertation requirements. NRO Internship Program is a ten to twelve week period where the intern's interests are connected with practical applications that match their field of study. Medical, education, public health, environmental and orphanage internships are available. NRO will help facilitate all aspects of your internship including affiliation agreements, paperwork, and verification of hours. Our interns are provided with twenty-four hour support at all times.

• Relevant Placements
  • High Expectations
  • Professionalism and Experience
  • Affordability
  • 24/7 Support and Supervision

Keith

Great Experience in Nepal

From day one of the program I was made comfortable from being picked up at the airport, my home stay with the host family and teaching English to rural school children. The children are so appreciative of the time spent with them. I plan to teach school after I graduate and this internship opened my eyes to a culture far different from my own. My experiences in Nepal will certainly make me a better teacher. My expectations of the NRO internship program were all exceeded.

At times the country experienced bandhs or closing where everything was shut down from the schools, shops and transportation systems.