View Other Details
• Internship placement
• Homestay with a carefully-screened family
• Daily meals
• Health and travel insurance
• On-site transportation and airport pick-up and drop-off stipend
• Project funding and support
• 1-2 cultural excursions
• 24-hour support from our in-country staff
• Access to our office – unlimited filtered water, wireless internet
• Basic cultural/language classes
• A carefully selected host family for full cultural immersion
• Site staff and host organizations to provide necessary guidance and resources
• Professional hands-on internship projects
Scholarships available! Check out our website for more details – Apply Now!
Peru is a fascinating country, full of contrasts to explore. Modern cities are etched with traces of their colonial past in small, remote communities to breathtaking mountain regions. Incan ruins, diverse climates, and modern cities all converge to create a beautiful and engaging destination to visit.
Intrax Global Internships operates two sites within Peru: the bustling heart of Cusco and the breathtaking pastoral town of Urubamba.
Formerly ProWorld, Intrax acquired ProWorld in 2010. Intrax continues to uphold and advance the program excellency that past ProWorld participants have grown to trust.
From our intern:
"I was able to see the world outside of the United States, interact with the locals, see the country-side outside of the tourist locations, and discover ways I can apply my education to improve the world after I graduate." - James, Social Development Internship
- Gain valuable experience and professional skills that you can add to your resume
- Get matched with a verified sustainable host organization related to your career field
- Promote positive change and support communities in need
- Learn about unique cultures and experience an international hands-on work environment
- Undergo an unforgettable internship abroad and shape your career