View Other Details
• Almost all your expenses are covered (accomodation, communiting, phone, visa…).
• Depending on the length of your staying with us you may even get a partial or full reimbursement of your flight
A Teacher Intern is a person who is able to engage students in various activities and interact with them in a way that creates an environment for learning a language naturally and in an informal setting. A Teacher Intern may engage students through music, games, sports, reading, or simply by going on walks and observing surroundings with students.
We are looking for young individuals from all backgrounds who are enthusiastic about meeting new people and helping them express themselves in English. We do not require formal teaching experience.
You, the Teacher, set aside up to 25 teaching hours per week to working with families and individuals on their English and Hudson Group covers your in-country costs and grants you a monthly stipend. Airfare and visa costs may be reimbursed (conditions apply). You spend time with a child or children, usually in an informal setting, and create an English-speaking environment for him or her.
- Monthly stipend
- Experience abroad is a definite eye-catcher on your resume
- Airfare and visa costs may be reimbursed (conditions apply)
- Easily travel to Europe, Asia & beyond
- Unforgettable free time activities (Take a ride in a Russian tank, soar over the Russian countryside in a hot air balloon, visit Stalins Bunker and other Soviet secrets and etc.)