• South Africa

Year Round
Weekly Hours

Pricing

* Cultural Village walking tour
* A personal project developed by you that adds value and content to our programmes
* Weekly one-to-one meetings with supervisor and project manager
* Project and logistical support
* Immersive field training and programme activities
* UN SDG course completion certificate
* Project report completion certificate
* A professional recommendation letter on completion of the internship
* Accommodation
* Food (3meals per day)
* Wifi access
* SIM Card if needed,
* Nourish T-shirt
* Optional language workshops can usually be arranged
What's Included
Accommodation Activities Airport Transfers Meals SIM cards Wifi
What's Not Included
Some Activities Airfare Domestic Airfare Transportation Travel Insurance Visa
What's Not Included (Extra)

* Weekend activities

Dec 02, 2021
Dec 15, 2021
0 travelers are looking at this program

If you are interested in learning about a new culture, doing research or aiming to learn a new skill, then we would love to have you join us.

A Nourish Internship is divided between an individual project you will complete based on your chosen field, and immersing yourself into the day to day operations and running of the programme associated with your chosen field. You will also be studying a course in the UN Sustainable Development Goals and completing worksheets and a report as to how our program and your project contributes towards sustainable development.

- Green Kidz (environmental education programme)
- Agro-Ecology training,
- Rise creches (Early Childhood Development)
- Eco Village (our recycling & outreach programs)
- Social Enterprise, where we support and grow small businesses through an incubator

Program Highlights

• Make a real, lasting difference in people's lives through your participation in our community development projects.
  • Enjoy an authentic South African experience together with locals and other volunteers from around the globe!
  • Visit Kruger National Park and get the chance to see an elusive leopard or experience the gentleness of an elephant.
  • Experience delicious local food prepared by our local grannies.
  • Make friendships and memories that will last a lifetime.

Valentine

Immersive experience at Nourish

I really enjoyed my internship with Nourish Eco Village. The staff was very nice and welcoming, I had a lot of fun during my internship and I learnt a lot ! During the day, I worked at the farm and in the evening I spent time with other volunteers. I also visited Kruger National Park which was amazing. I discovered a new culture and met new people. Nourish Eco Village is a place of Ubuntu, “I am because you are”. People learn about themselves and share their experience with other volunteers and guests coming from all over the world.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
During my work at the farm, I saw a caméléon hiding in the spinach leaves !