Paid Internships in Luxury Hotels Throughout Spain

Paid internships in Spain
Paid internships in Spain

Paid Internships in luxury hospitality field. Let's go to Canarias Islands, Barcelona, Sevilla, Balears Islands, Valencia, or more

- Front Office: customer relationship management
- Public relations: customer relationship and events
- Booking: customer relationship BtoB and BtoC, sales
- Business / groups: customer relationship BtoB and BtoC, trade negotiation, events

This program will help you to ensure your languages skills (mostly Spanish and English), and, in the same time to get a real professional experience.

Edouard

Amazing experience in Madrid

Thanks to PIC Management I get my paid internship in Madrid in a luxury hotel. As I'm considering an hospitality career, it was really important for me to get a professional experience and be sure it was the good choice for my career. And it was! I've been really well assisted by PIC Management team and my new colleagues in Madrid have been very nice with me from the 1st day. I learnt a lot about hospitality management and I gained a very fluent Spanish level that was another requirement I had looking for an internship abroad. I discover a very nice and big city, very friendly and I made a lot of friends. It has been one of the best experience in my life and I highly recommand an internship abroad to grow professionaly and personaly. Now I'm considering to complete my experience with another internship abroad... and why not Spain again?

Marie

My internship in Spain

I really enjoyed my experience abroad in spain as I really wanted to increase my Spanish language.
PIC Management offered me several places to chose the best one for me and also provided a very good update during the all process. I've been place in less than 3 weeks and thanks to this internship I can apply to more masters degree so I consider it has been a successful experience. I was in a luxury hotel as Front Office intern and so I was speaking all day long in Spanish, French and English. Moreover, the hotel (and accommodation) are in Ibiza that's a fantastic place to work in Summer. It's very international and I made very good friends there. Even if I was not thinking in a hospitality career, this internship definitively help me to increase competences I wanted.