Paid marketing internship programs in Spain (no application fees)

Note: we are recruiters, we do not charge students for applying!
Our marketing program is allowing students to have a first contact or begin a career in the marketing field, getting the skills and abilities that will be used in their future career.
We cooperate mainly with international start ups and medium size businesses with an international focus. Working in this kind of company will allow you to really get to know how a marketing department works, as you may have the opportunity to participate in different tasks or at least interact everyday with the diferent areas and colleagues.
We cooperate with e-commerce platforms, IT businesses and any other kind of innovative business that you may imagine.

Our placements in marketing are paid in a range 100-600 € per month, depending on your skills and abilities.

• Payment: 400 /month

The more skills you have, the more salary you get!
  • We help you finding an accommodation during your internship!
  • Chance to improve your international marketing skills
  • We organize the internship exactly as you want!
  • Gain International experience

Rafał

Great Experience!

This internship enabled me to develop my future profession skills, and provided a lot of fun at the same time.
I understood how it really is to teach someone, inspire and engage into the world of knowledge.
My work was very pleasant, and thanks to my superiors, I didn't feel any pressure at all, which only made me more creative and kept my internship experience at highest level!
If you are ready to experience similar endevours, don't think twice and go for it! :)

Simon

SEO Marketing internship in Seville

This site was the first result that popped up when I was searching for my internship in Spain . It began when I saw a perfect vacancy and send them an email to ask if it was available, fortunately they responded me immediately.
Unfortunately the internship was unavailable because I was a few days too late, but they offered me a great deal of other options so I had plenty of other choices.
I found another exciting internship in that assortment, so the next day after I asked them if it was open, they answered me a few minutes later to arrange a Skype call
After a pleasant and comfortable talk they put me through with the internship of my choice, with them I arranged the data for my next Skype meeting.
After that interview, everything was arranged and I got to admit that the whole process and the internship itself was one of the experiences of my life. This also ofcourse made possible by Spain Internship.
So summarized Spain Internships has helped me to find and connect with a wonderful internship in a period of 3 days after contacting them.
They were free of charge and had a pleasant and helpful service, so yes, I would recommend them if you’re looking for a placement in Spain.

Henna

Internship in sunny Sevilla

I contacted this company to help me find internship in Spain. After i had interview, they contacted me in two days and they offered me five months internship in Sevilla. I accepted this offer and now after four months I am really happy with my internship, and I dont want to go back home anymore! Sevilla is beautiful city especially in the summer. Really friendly customer service, they also have helped me with all my questions (travelling, accommodation etc.)

Intern

Be aware!

I paid nearly 500 euros for the service and they were supposed to find me a marketing internship. Afterwards I got only translation tasks in a company which was situated 30 km from Barcelona (whereas it was supposed to be in Barcelona) and I found out that I am paid less that the other interns. After a month the company send me an EMAIL that from the next day I am not allowed to come to work any more and they end my contract because of "salary disagreements". What is more, they told me that they will NOT RESPOND to any of my questions! I did not get any official document confirming that my contract has been broken. Ńow probably my University will have to sue the company for breaking the contract after a month and not giving back the money. Be aware!

No, I don't recommend this program

About Spain Internship

Spain Internship is a student recruitment organization which connects students and businesses all over Spain. As a recruitment organization, we are looking for the best profiles for our companies and of course, we do not charge students for helping...