COINED Spanish Language School in Argentina!

Study Spanish in Buenos Aires or Cordoba! Best location in the City, close to green areas and easy access to most popular commercial area. Walk around and shop at Florida Street!
Qualified service: We offer the best service so you can make the most of your time.
Brand New Facilities: New design equipment for our students!

Tailor-made Courses: Courses are designed to meet the specific needs and requirements of the Students!
Personalized support: We help students with the planning of their classes and activities in the CITY!

The vibrant cities of Buenos Aires and Cordoba in Argentina and Santiago in Chile cater to the varied tastes. Whether you are a city explorer, who loves strolling around to spot the best restaurants, bars and markets, a nature-lover who seeks out parks and activities like hiking, skiing or horse riding, or an art-passionate who wants to discover the world-famous art galleries and local monuments – choose any of the three locations and you will find it all! While Buenos Aires and Santiago de Chile are dynamic multi-million capitals, Cordoba is a good-sized student-friendly city with a refreshing feel.

Internships are available in 18 different areas, from administration, through fashion and health, to law and tourism!

Visit our website and choose an area of professional internship or contact us for a completely customized one!

• Learn Spanish with the leader organization in Latin America
  • Combine courses, programs and destinations!
  • Friendly, dynamic and professional teachers
  • School certificate at the end of your course
  • Suitable accommodation, which is regularly inspected for safety and suitability.

ErinRyan

Internship with Fundacion Huesped in Buenos Aires!

I interned with a HIV/AIDS non-profit in Buenos Aires called Fundacion Huesped. I worked in an HIV/AIDS clinic at Hospital Fernandez in the center of the city, doing clerical work and preparing patients medical files. My internship was arranged through COINed in Buenos Aires, which was AIDE Abroad's partner organization in Argentina.
While there I lived with a single older woman who was divorced and had two children who both were middle aged with their own families. She was a little odd, but always entertaining. Additionally I lived with three other students at COINed while I was there throughout my two month stay (one girl from England, one boy from England, and one boy from Brazil). The living situation can be lonely at times, but as long as you are actively engaged and seek out things to do with other people in your program it isn't a huge negative.
I was the only foreigner working at my position, and my co-workers did not speak a great deal of English so my Spanish developed a lot during these two months. Additionally, the staff at COINed was really helpful with getting around the city, things to avoid, things to check out, etc. They also were very accommodating with my placement. I felt that I still had too much free time, so ultimately they set up another volunteer placement at an after school program in La Boca.

Response from COINED Spanish Programs

Hi Erin, thank you very much for submitting your review about your program with COINED.
We are always happy to hear the participants' comments and suggestions to continue improving our services.
It is great hearing you found the host mom entertaining and COINED's staff helpful! It is also great that you were able to let us know you felt like having too much free time, as it is important to make the most out of these experiences.
Thank you for your time helping such important organizations, your work was truly appreciated.
If you are in Buenos Aires some other time, feel free to stop by!

About COINED Spanish Programs

COINED, active from 1971 is an industry leader in the Latin American educational field. With Spanish schools throughout Latin America from Argentina to Mexico, internship opportunities and volunteer options in fascinating locations on the continent,...