Intensive Spanish course at our accredited institute

Teachers at Academia Buenos Aires Spanish institute
Academia Buenos Aires school building
Academia Buenos Aires school building
All Spanish courses include free extracurricular activities
All Spanish courses include free extracurricular activities

Academia Buenos Aires is the city's only Spanish school recognized by the Spanish Instituto Cervantes. It is owner-run and provides courses on all levels in a beautiful turn-of-the-century building with 16 centrally located classrooms, just off Plaza de Mayo.

Our methodology pragmatically combines process and communicative approaches and class levels are based on a core curriculum of six competency levels. Our classes with a maximum of 7 students per group are all taught entirely in Spanish, from day one.

Earn university credits by studying as little as 2 weeks at our institute!

• Highest academic level, internationally accredited.
  • 3+ free extracurricular activities per week.
  • Extra small group size of maximum 7 students.
  • Rich cultural content on all levels.
  • Continue at our sister school in Montevideo with the same curriculum.

• Instruction 10
Dimitrios

Buenos Aires Academia

I spent 2,5 weeks during my summer break at Buenos Aires, learning spanish and exploring the city. It was one of the best exchange experiences I ever had.
The courses that I followed were very well oriented to my needs and to the limited time that I had. Nevertheless, I left Argentina being able to carry out conversasion and socialize in spanish!!!
All the stuff of the school was very helpful and friendly! I was traveling solo but I never felt alone, thanks to the all the people from the school and the activities they had planed for us.
Furthermore, the school is located to the heart of the city, and it is open until late for its students, making it like a second home.

I think going to a spanish speaking country, is the best and the most efficient way to learn spanish, and I am sure that the city of Buenos Aires and the Academia is an excellent choice for this!

Mauro

Academia Buenos Aires

In few words....simply the best school ever...fantastic teachers, excellent environment, impeccable service. Since the first day until the very last I was immersed in a fun at the same time professional learning atmosphere. Just LOVED the all experience. The quality of instruction is at the same level of best Universities. In addition the school is located downtown Buenos Aires in a great neighborhood. Impossible to find something that didn't work.
If you want to learn Spanish. This is the place to be. The language school also provides cultural activities after classes and on weekends. The price of the courses is absolutely a deal considering the quality they provide.
I loved it so much that I am thinking to go back there again next year!

Philipp

Perfect class for travelers or long-term students

I highly recommend Academia Buenos Aires and their intensive Spanish course to both, travelers who seek to acquire basic Spanish skills and students who plan to stay for months.
I had only minimal knowledge of Spanish when I arrived in Buenos Aires. After 3 weeks of the intensive group course and a couple of private lessons, I felt ready to start my travels through South America. I did enjoy the small class size (2-7people) and the interactive and familiar teaching style.
The staff is very helpful, friendly and most of them speak multiple languages. You can exactly tell them about your goals and customize the program.
Finally, they offer tons of excursions, workshops, movie nights etc. where you can meet people and improve your Spanish.