- Buenos Aires
View Other Details
Academia Buenos Aires is the city's only Spanish school recognized by the Spanish Instituto Cervantes. It is owner-run and provides courses on all levels in a beautiful turn-of-the-century building with 16 centrally located classrooms, just off Plaza de Mayo.
Our methodology pragmatically combines process and communicative approaches and class levels are based on a core curriculum of six competency levels. Our classes with a maximum of 7 students per group are all taught entirely in Spanish, from day one.
Earn university credits by studying as little as 2 weeks at our institute!
- Highest academic level, internationally accredited.
- 3+ free extracurricular activities per week.
- Extra small group size of maximum 7 students.
- Rich cultural content on all levels.
- Continue at our sister school in Montevideo with the same curriculum.