Spanish Courses with Elebaires in Buenos Aires

At the end of the program
At the end of the program
Elebaires students
Elebaires students

At Elebaires Spanish School our aim is to provide an extensive explanation with an emphasis on developing confidence in speaking the Spanish language.

We have several courses available:

- Study Abroad Intensive Spanish: 4 weeks - this program is ideal for those looking for an acceleration in their Spanish learning process. This package includes small group Spanish classes, activities, cultural classes, and accommodation in a homestay (to be able to practice what you have learned in class).

- Intensive Spanish Course: 4 weeks of classes + after school activities included, there is no way not to speak!

- Super Intensive Spanish Course: 1-2 weeks, a combination of 20 hours of group lessons and 10 hours of private classes. Specially designed for students who are looking for an intensive learning experience.

• Instruction 9.5
Julianne

Elebaires Experience

I studied at Elebaires for a couple of weeks, and I had a great experience! The classes are fun, interactive, educational and a lot of oral practice. Also the after school activities are always fun and you learn a lot about history, culture and all what Argentina (and in particular Buenos Aires) has to offer. The staff is friendly, helpful and always there so you can enjoy your stay! The pick-up from the airport was great and well-organized. It made it easier to go straigt away to the accommodation.
Lastly, there is a 24/7 helpdesk available, for any emergencies. This makes the stay even more recommendable, since they will never let you down.

¡Vale la pena!

Chloe

Excellent TEFL program

I spent a month with Elebaires completing the TEFL program and I was very satisfied with my experience. The staff are very professional, intelligent, and helpful. I finished the course confident in my teaching abilities and excited to begin working. With their continued support, I was able to find teaching jobs in Buenos Aires and have been able to stay in the city. I would not be where I am had it not been for Elebaires. Overall, an excellent experience that I highly recommend.