Super Intensive Spanish Course with Elebaires in Buenos Aires

Super Intensive Spanish Course with Elebaires in Buenos Aires

The Super-Intensive Spanish Course is a combination of 20 hours of group lessons and 10 hours of private classes. This gives our students not only the advantage of learning in a group, but also the opportunity to strengthen their personal skills and to enhance their weaknesses in private classes. Especially designed for students who are looking for an intensive learning experience. At Elebaires Spanish School our aim is to provide an extensive explanation with emphasis on developing confidence in speaking the Spanish language.

South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires
Classes
Wifi
Weekly Classroom Hours
Weeks Min.
Visit our website for more details on program costs.

• Instruction

Julianne

Elebaires Experience

I studied at Elebaires for a couple of weeks, and I had a great experience! The classes are fun, interactive, educational and a lot of oral practice. Also the after school activities are always fun and you learn a lot about history, culture and all what Argentina (and in particular Buenos Aires) has to offer. The staff is friendly, helpful and always there so you can enjoy your stay! The pick-up from the airport was great and well-organized. It made it easier to go straigt away to the accommodation.
Lastly, there is a 24/7 helpdesk available, for any emergencies. This makes the stay even more recommendable, since they will never let you down.

¡Vale la pena!

Chloe

Excellent TEFL program

I spent a month with Elebaires completing the TEFL program and I was very satisfied with my experience. The staff are very professional, intelligent, and helpful. I finished the course confident in my teaching abilities and excited to begin working. With their continued support, I was able to find teaching jobs in Buenos Aires and have been able to stay in the city. I would not be where I am had it not been for Elebaires. Overall, an excellent experience that I highly recommend.

Elebaires is a language and spanish experience school located in the historic Palacio Barolo in downtown Buenos Aires. We offer a range of different classes and programs, including private and group language courses, study abroad, internships, TEFL certification, volunteer, and more. All of our programs