- Buenos Aires
View Other Details
- Each Group Spanish class has a maximum of 6 students.
- Classes run Monday through Friday from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm, all year round. We also offer afternoon and evening classes.
- We start new classes for all skill level every Monday
- One Week = USD 180 All-Inclusive: Course Materials, Tango Lessons, Social and Cultural Activities, Coffee & Tea, Certificate and level test.
!We don't have any hidden feed. We don't charge any credit card fees. Prices are USD 180 Final.
Learn how to read, write, speak and understand Spanish–either for the first time or to further develop your proficiency.
Coffee & Tea
We moved to a bigger 4-floor building at Viamonte 1516; even more centrally located between Recoleta and Microcentro. To celebrate the inauguration of our new location, we are running a Spanish Group Class Promo at a flat fee of US$180* per week for all new registrations.
Our prices include registration fee, course materials, cultural workshops and social activities, tango lessons, complimentary coffee/tea, and a certificate of completion
In addition to our Spanish lessons, we also offer homestay accommodation, internship programs, volunteering programs, English classes, French classes and Portuguese classes
Vamos Academy is one of only two accredited Spanish language schools in Buenos Aires and has received the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2015/16/17/18/19
The key to learning Spanish at Vamos Spanish Academy lies in our modern communicative method and personable approach, which guarantee an enjoyable atmosphere, and result in consistent progress
- New Location Promotion USD180 for one Week of Intensive Group Spanish Classes (All inclusive).
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner 2015/16/17/18/19.
- Tango Lessons Included (free).
- Cultural & Social Activities Included (free).
- Best Location in Town / No hidden fees.