Intensive Spanish Classes (20-Hours per week) + Free Tango Lessons in Buenos Aires

We moved to a bigger 4-floor building at Viamonte 1516; even more centrally located between Recoleta and Microcentro. To celebrate the inauguration of our new location, we are running a Spanish Group Class Promo at a flat fee of US$180* per week for all new registrations.

Our prices include registration fee, course materials, cultural workshops and social activities, tango lessons, complimentary coffee/tea, and a certificate of completion

In addition to our Spanish lessons, we also offer homestay accommodation, internship programs, volunteering programs, English classes, French classes and Portuguese classes

Vamos Academy is one of only two accredited Spanish language schools in Buenos Aires and has received the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2015/16/17/18/19

The key to learning Spanish at Vamos Spanish Academy lies in our modern communicative method and personable approach, which guarantee an enjoyable atmosphere, and result in consistent progress

• New Location Promotion USD180 for one Week of Intensive Group Spanish Classes (All inclusive).
  • TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner 2015/16/17/18/19.
  • Tango Lessons Included (free).
  • Cultural & Social Activities Included (free).
  • Best Location in Town / No hidden fees.

• Instruction 10
Gisell

The sweetest staff!

The overall experience was very cozy and warm, felt like home, (plus, made a lot of friends!)
While learning a new language there's always supposed to be a barrier, it was the complete opposite! My teacher was very patient and understanding..
The staff was always so attentive and kind, and the activities planned for us were all very interesting, mostly the walking tours!
Also, the classrooms were always super clean, can't complain
Loved those weeks! Next vacation I'll definitely go back, it's undoubtedly worth it!

Mark

My home away from home

I took 3 weeks of group classes at Vamos after moving back to Buenos Aires and wanting to get my already-passable Spanish to a better level. I took online and oral placement tests and was put in a C1 class taught by Agustina, who is a gem of a teacher. She brought in readings about Argentinian politics and social issues when I expressed interest in them, and she held us accountable while also creating a fun, supportive environment.

The social activities were great, everyday they would organize an activity either straight after classes - lunch and then visit to the Teatro Colon for example or a dinner in the evening. These were really great for getting to know the other students at the school and helped me a lot as a single traveler.

Overall, my impression of Vamos is really positive: I had a great teacher, enjoyed meeting the other students through social outings, and found the administrative staff helpful and competent.