Don Quijote - Learn Spanish in Oaxaca

Just 2 blocks from the beautiful 16th century Santo Domingo convent and 4 blocks from the Zócalo, our Oaxaca Spanish school location is as central as it gets. This privileged setting means that you will find a wide variety of internet cafes, restaurants, museums and art galleries right in the vicinity. The building is an old colonial home with thick walls that keep classrooms cool and a large central patio perfect for socializing with international friends over a drink or snack.

Located in Mexico’s central valley, Oaxaca was designated by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site for its Spanish colonial buildings and nearby archaeological center, Monte Albán. Oaxaca is known for its thriving artisan community best seen around the Zócalo, the colonial center’s main square. Its diverse population consists of over a dozen ethnic groups like the Mixtecs and Zapotecs, who bring the city to life with a variety of traditions, dances, music, languages, and cuisine.

• Instruction 9
Durian

Una Experiencia Muy Buena

I had a very positive experience! In addition to normal Spanish grammar and conversation classes, I enjoyed the other activities offered by the school as well. The classes focused a lot on conversation practice-which is really what I - then had sections of grammar as well, which was invaluable to my work here. The staff is really nice and they all have a sense of humor too! I really enjoyed my time at Don Quijote and I will continue to participate in the activities.

I thought the language classes were really great, but there is never any harm in teaching more grammar. I would just say more grammar.
Rachel

Mt Don Quijote Experience

I have never taken classes in Spanish before, therefore I am very happy with my current progress (3 weeks in). My fluency in the language has benefitted primarily from the discursive style of teaching. So for me, conversation classes which accompanied the grammar and the books, was the best component of my Spanish immersion. I also really appreciate the accessibility, helpfulness, and sense of humour of the staff and teachers. A must with Don Quijote is participating in the dance classes, and the supervised excursions and tours. Overall, really happy!

nadia

wonderful city and amasing people

I spent 4 weeks in oaxa and learnes a lot. I went to school in the morning and vokuntered for the red croas in the afternoons. I learned grammar and basics at school and fluid and fast conversations at work. It was a great experience !

It would be nice of there where couches or some place to relax at the school

About Don Quijote

With over 250,000 satisfied students from more than 80 countries, don Quijote has been leading the Spanish teaching industry for over 25 years. 35 schools in 11 countries! Modern, comfortable, charming. our schools are always located in the city...