Study Abroad in Patagonia - Learn Spanish in Argentina with La Montaña

Students smiling by mountain in Bariloche, Argentina
Students smiling by mountain in Bariloche, Argentina

Explore the beauty of Patagonia and learn Spanish! At La Montaña, we offer our program candidates the opportunity to live in Patagonia, and have a world class Spanish learning experience. Our school is in Bariloche, Argentina, a culturally rich and charming small town nestled within the Patagonian Andes. We combine communicational objectives from the very first lesson with useful phrases, vocabulary, audio activities, etc. Our lessons are based on international accreditation requirements so that students can earn College Credits and may easily transfer to courses in other cities both within Argentina and abroad. Perfect choice for J-Term Abroad, but also for any time during the year.

• Spanish Language courses, College /University Credits, Adventure travel, Cultural activities and courses, Live with a local family

• Instruction 10
Sally

Wonderful Teachers!

The teachers made learning fun, we played battleships with verbs and had cooking classes of foods from the region. They explained the grammer in terms which made it easy to understand. Studying here really progressed my Spanish much faster than I would have thought possible.

About La Montaña

La Montaña I Learn Spanish in Bariloche is the leading Spanish school in Patagonia Argentina and has been organizing Spanish immersion programs since 2002. Our school offers tailor-made group and individual Spanish lessons, family-stays, volunteer...