Weekly Spanish Course

This program has been paused and is currently not being offered. View more programs from CUI | Spanish Programs.

Our 15+5 course is perfect for students who want to enjoy a group learning experience but do not have much time in the city.

If opting for this course, students take 15 hours a week of group classes plus 5 hours of private lessons. This way, students enrolling to this course can enjoy group sessions, and also a one-on-one approach, in order to focus on specific topics, needs and goals. It's specially recommended for stays shorter than 3-4 weeks.

For us, learning Spanish is more than just learning grammar; it’s soaking up the local culture and mixing with the locals, making the best out of your experience in BA. This is why we offer a wide range of Spanish courses combined with an extensive cultural offer so as to make the learning process more fun, yet more effective.

Come learn Spanish with us while connecting with the Argentine culture and its people without giving up quality and academic excellence.

• 20 hours of classes a week
  • Learning materials included
  • International and multicultural enviroment

• Instruction 10
Dimitri

Awesome experience!

Awesome and enriched experience!

I wasn’t staying in Buenos Aires that long, my main purpose was to travel and visit, so looked for a shorter Spanish course in order to have some basics and feel more comfortable and confident with the language while travelling and found CUI’s Weekly course.

It’s a course of 20 hours total, divided in 15 hours of group class (5 classes of 3 hours each) and 5 hours of private lessons, which you could choose to take them before, during or after the group class week.

Although it was short, it enriched me a lot, as I got to practice and learn what I needed, gained pretty much knowledge about the culture; classes were very interactive and fun; teachers were very professional and knew a lot, it was the best option for me, as I could organize my itinerary better! As a bonus, I got to meet new friends from different places and together we would go to coffee stores, bars, etc., and with one of them we travelled together to El Calafate after the course ended. It was a great great experience!

Christian

GREAT PROGRAM WITH EXCELLENT TEACHERS!

I enrolled in 3 courses (that's three levels in three months) and I can definitely say that my Spanish skills have improved significantly. I became more fluent and got better at grammar, which definitely was a plus when getting back to my home college. Staff was very helpful, the teaching quality exceeded my expectations, classes were small-size and teachers made classes fun and interesting with current issues. I totally recommend CUI.