15 + 5 Weekly Program

CUI, tandem, language exchange, Spanish, students, Buenos Aires
CUI, tandem, language exchange, Spanish, students, Buenos Aires
Cultural activity, Spanish, museum, CUI, students, Buenos Aires
Cultural activity, Spanish, museum, CUI, students, Buenos Aires

Our 15+5 course is perfect for students who want to enjoy a group learning experience but do not have much time in the city.

If opting for this course, students take 15 hours a week of group classes plus 5 hours of private lessons. This way, students enrolling to this course can enjoy group sessions, and also a one-on-one approach, in order to focus on specific topics, needs and goals. It's specially recommended for stays shorter than 3-4 weeks.

For us, learning Spanish is more than just learning grammar; it’s soaking up the local culture and mixing with the locals, making the best out of your experience in BA. This is why we offer a wide range of Spanish courses combined with an extensive cultural offer so as to make the learning process more fun, yet more effective.

Come learn Spanish with us while connecting with the Argentine culture and its people without giving up quality and academic excellence.

• 20 hours of classes a week
  • Learning materials included
  • International and multicultural enviroment

• Instruction 10
Christian

GREAT PROGRAM WITH EXCELLENT TEACHERS!

I enrolled in 3 courses (that's three levels in three months) and I can definitely say that my Spanish skills have improved significantly. I became more fluent and got better at grammar, which definitely was a plus when getting back to my home college. Staff was very helpful, the teaching quality exceeded my expectations, classes were small-size and teachers made classes fun and interesting with current issues. I totally recommend CUI.

About CUI | Spanish Programs

CUI is the largest language center in Latin America and it stands out from other language schools as it is part of the extension program of the School of Agriculture at the Universidad de Buenos Aires - world-wide reputable university. We offer a...