View Other Details
2-Week (20 hours): $270
4-Week (40 hours): $540
Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) group course:
2-Week (30 hours): $385
4-Week (60 hours): $765
Combined MSA and ECA group course:
2-Week (20 hours): $655
4-Week (40 hours): $1305
Media Arabic Course:
Course Duration: 40 Hours.
Fees are determined after discussing the student’s needs
Arabic Private Tuition:
- One-to-one tuition fees: $35/hour
- Two-to-one private tuition is $44 per hour.
- Three-to-one private tuition is $52 per hour.
Students are getting discounts when booking more than 30 hours.
Placement Test fee: $30
Accommodation fees per month (4 weeks):
Single bedroom: $600
Master bedroom: $750
We offer small group and private courses in Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA) and Modern Standard Arabic (MSA).
Also we offer Media Arabic and Tailored Arabic courses. All our courses are offered in our school in Cairo and online through Zoom.
IH Cairo follows the CEFR standards, which is a global scale of language level.
- ECA or 'Aameya is the most commonly understood dialect of Arabic in the Middle East. It provides students with skills to interact with the spoken form of Arabic language used in Egypt.
- MSA or 'Fuṣḥa is used in academia and the formal media such as newspapers, meaning that as students’ progress they become able to follow Middle Eastern current affairs, read Arabic literature and Islamic texts.
We offer 12 ECA levels (40 hrs/Level) and 13 MSA levels (60 hrs/Level).
- Media Arabic Course helps the students to master the core vocabulary and structure of the printed and internet news media. It enables the students to read authentic texts.
- IH Cairo’s teachers are highly-qualified, native speakers of Arabic. Each member of our teaching staff must hold a Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language qualification. Keeping up with IH policy, they undergo periodic training and evaluation.
- IH Cairo uses a combination of in-house teaching materials and textbooks to facilitate learning. We use two acclaimed textbook series: Kallimni Arabi (ECA) and Al-Kitaab (MSA) published by the American University in Cairo Press, and Georgetown university.
- Students will enjoy a full immersion in Egyptian history, culture and language, as the school is near a lot of touristic places in Cairo, such as: the pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, The Egyptian Museum, Khan El-Khalili and the Fatimid Cairo.
- At the end of your Arabic course, you will receive a certificate accredited by the International House Cairo, with your grades and the course’s duration in hours, and brief about your achievements
- IH Cairo offers accommodation close to the school (5-minute walking).