English Language Programs in the USA

English Language Programs in the USA

Founded in 1996, TALK English Schools are located in 7 major cities in the USA: Atlanta, Aventura, Boston, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Miami Beach and San Francisco.

Our ACCET-accredited schools offer a wide variety of study abroad environments. With its dedication to creating a superior ESL learning environment with highly qualified instructors, an advanced curriculum (at all levels) and interactive classroom technology, TALK is proud of its track record of excellent academic results and satisfied students.

North America » United States of America » San Francisco

• Instruction

Daniella
Ecuador

An outstanding experience

I have to emphasize that this experience was an exceptional time, I think that I had the best teachers ever, they taught me about the difference between the common english that is spoken In Latin America and the proper one that should be used according to the occasion. I have recommended this experience to everyone who asked me for an advice about the school. Really I would love to see my partners and teachers again, soon.

Some field work maybe

Matteo
Benevento, Italy

1 month in Talk

I think that Talk English School is one of the best school where you can learn english... I'm saying this for two mean reasons... firstly because i have been in Talk just for 1 Month but just after 2 days i have considered it a second family... This because the atmosphere was great and the staff have treated me in the best way they could !! I Have been in Boston and the school and the staff were great, I miss them a lot ! i have improved a lot my english and i HAVE TO THANK for this my teacher and the entire staff of TALK.

Rachele
Italy

Italians Vs Americans

I'm Rachele, I'm 28 and I'm a music/history teacher.
My boyfriend has a work in Boston and I have decided to pass my holiday here with him.
I have spent one month in Boston and during this period I've looked around me in order to understand how is the life in America.
Life was good but suddenly I've realized that my English-level is not so good and I have had some problems in the daily life.
Fortunately Magda, a friend of my boyfriend, has given me some advice and she suggested going to the TALK School for meet some people and improve my English!
The staff of the Boston TALK School was really fantastic and I felt like a friend, like a member of the family.
I have only to say "Thanks" to everybody. I hope to come back and to meet you again!

Rubens
Belo Horizonte - Brazil

A GREAT EXPERIENCE AT TALK ENGLISH SCHOOL

I felt very glad about receiving the e-mail from Mr. Des Levin, President of TALK English Schools, asking my review of his School. We decided, my wife and I, to spend three months in Atlanta, Georgia during 2016 spring time. We have traveled several times to the US in many places of the country but we had never had the opportunity to stay in a city for a period large enough to enjoy the experience of everyday life abroad. To have a complete experience we also decided to take a one-month English course in an international language school and we chose TALK, where we had a very good time from April to May. As TALK is an international school, I had the opportunity to have contact with people from many places of the world: Venezuela, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Spain, Japan and Brazil, my country. All my classmates were very polite and funny and I have learned many things of the different culture and values of these countries. My wife studied in another class and she had the same feeling I got. My teacher, Janita Bah, is a very polite and smart person and a very efficient professional. She is a person that has a good communication and relationship with her students, she shares her experience and knowledge about various topics and has a good skill in teaching the English language in a very competent way. With her, I’ve developed my English knowledge very much, not only the grammar and listening, but also the speaking. I can’t forget to acknowledge the people of TALK staff, Duana Glenn and Ricky Saucedo, as well as the Center Director, Allison Hill, for their kindness, attention and dedication to provide us with the entire school’s good infrastructure necessary to get all the course benefits we have gained.

The Program may be improved by adding to it a Course in Business English with emphasis on “International Business” and “How to do Business in the United States”. As I am a retired executive of a Global Company in Brazil and at the moment a Business Development Consultant, I would really like to take a Course in Business English in the areas mentioned above.

Felipe
Lota, Chile

a great experience

this was my first experience outside my country study , share with people from other countries and continents was very pleasing . besides teachers who can share in a month it was rewarding . I return to my country very satisfied with what has been learned and shared there.

I can not fail to mention the reinaldo teacher, his teaching and sharing a taste for good food. supporting material for lessons is very good in addition to all facilities . so I recommend 100% this place to learn English

everything was perfect for me , I will not change anything

Ertugrul
Mersin, Turkey

To be honest

Hi..i am ertugrul.i am from Turkey..when i was in turkey i decided to go this school but after that i changed my ide and i went to different school that was good school but has some problems.when my course finished i went to talk with TALK school and the school stuffs were really funny and friendly..i said my self " why didnyou change your idea and you didnt start this school" but never to late for anything and i started TALK school almost 5weeks ago..firstly they have really good books and good teachers.i dont know all teachers but some teachers have a perfect teaching method.i have been studying there five weeks and i think i will be studying there more..only they need to make more activities maybe..sum up it is cheap than other schools and it has good education..good luck everbody..you will not regret.you can count on me ;)

Catherine
Shenzhen, China

Fantasy days Studying in Talk

In March 14th,I started my English studying at Talk San Francisco.So far it had been almost 5 months.I think I improved my English pretty well.I remembered at the first days I came to Talk,I used to use some translation tools,but now I can speak English without any tools.And all of the teachers at here,they help me a lot no matter I am in their class or not.I appreciate that.Thank you all of you Eliot,Molly,Tomoko,Kate,Patrick,Jonny,Sarah and Christina.Love all of them.

Márton
Budapest

2 great weeks

It was a really good experience meeting so many people from different cultures. The staff was incredibly helpful, along with the students who I learned with. I think that school's location was great, easily accessible from anywhere since it's in the middle of downtown Boston. I enjoyed the 2 weeks I got from TALK even though I already knew quite a lot, I learned a lot of useful phrases and I would recommend it for other non native English speakers!

Mariana
South America

Amazing School

I enjoyed every single day of class at TALK Internatinal. The teachers were all native so I learned American English, which helped me in every other trip that I took afterwards. I also met an incredible group of people from all over the world that learned with me and have still kept in touch throughout tall of these time. I will never forget this experience, and the positive impact that this had in my life