Premium 1 to 1 Chinese Classes with Live Instructors

KellynKai specializes in high quality 1 to 1 online Chinese tutoring and private lessons for professionals and students from non-Chinese speaking families. Our 100% web-based class application was developed in Silicon Valley and provides the best one-to-one Chinese language learning experience for students and tutors.Visit our website to get your first live 1 to 1 Chinese class FREE.

• Flexible class duration
  • Pay as you go
  • Learning material are designed for English speakers
  • 1 to 1 tutoring and private lessons
  • 100% web-based class app, no software downloads, no plug-ins.

• Instruction 10
Alice

Great place to learn Chinese

It is a great place to take private Chinese lessons. They have an nice virtual class app. You may get in-person lessons at request. I have taken group Mandarin classes in the community before but I had some confusion. KellynKai has a very easy to follow beginner curriculum. It resolves my confusion from my previous group class and my on-going self-studying. The tutors are really trying hard to make sure I pronounce Chinese accurately. Instead of teaching to write, the curriculum was designed to focus on teaching to type. I think it makes sense. Typing is much easier to learn and it is useful. I made good progress with KellynKai.

What was your funniest moment?
There is a Chinese fruit called date. So "I have a date" could mean "I have a fruit date". I can say and type both in Chinese. 我有一个约会 or 我有一个枣😁.