View Other Details
As the number of weeks of classes increases, the price of this course is low.
It starts at $ 290 for a week and decreases already from the third week reserved.
The standard French course is for everyone.
At Azurlingua, the general French course accessible for everyone 16 years or older, regardless of your level of proficiency in French. French is spoken by over 300 million people worldwide every day. Mastering French boosts your professional career.
The standard adult French programme is available to all, and includes: 20 general French classes for adults in groups of 12 students maximum.
You will learn the vocabulary, grammar and structures of the language in order to quickly develop your communication skills in French.
Our educational programme is based on a method recognised by the Label Qualité FLE *** awarded by three French ministries. Our teachers, all university graduates and native French speakers, offer programmes adapted not only to your level, but also to your personal goals whatever they may be.
- We have more than 30 years of experience teaching French as a Foreign Language (FLE). All our teachers are qualified and experienced.
- We offer courses for all levels. Eleven different levels make up the set of classes, from beginner (A0) to advanced (C1). These divisions follow the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CECRL).
- In addition to French courses, Azurlingua offers a true discovery of French culture through fun workshops, cultural activities, excursions on the French Riviera.
- We obtained the maximum score of the « Label Qualité FLE » (FLE Quality Label). The result of a quality assurance process initiated by the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, the Ministry of Culture and the Ministry of Europe and Foreig
- The destination is also important. Indeed, Nice is the second most visited city in France. It attracts tourists from all over the world thanks to its history, cultural events, architecture, landscapes, climate and central location on the French Riviera.