Study Arabic in Germany is designed for people who would like to learn the Arabic language in interactive ways and through cultural immersion at the Excellence Center in Europe in the city of Halle, Saale, Germany. The Center provides Arabic language courses by native speakers for German and international people from all over the world. Students of Arabic can freely choose what they would like to study, spoken Palestinian, Syrian, North African or standard Arabic. The Center also provides individual courses. Internationals, who are between 18 and 75 years of age can come whenever it suits them; they can stay from 1-12 weeks.
Coming to Germany to study Arabic is a great opportunity for students, who would like to meet and engage in a variety of activities with new people from all over the world including Arabs, refugees, Germans and internationals. So, it is not only a language course but also an immersion program which features engagement in the daily life
- Germany and Halle Saale in particular has a lot of Arabic inhabitants and a vibrant community. It is easy to meet Arabic people and engage with them.
- The mission of the Center is to teach languages through interaction and practice, so, learning the Arabic language in Germany will be enabled through immersion and engagement.
- You can choose what you would like to learn (Spoken or Standard Arabic) and we can customize the course according to your needs.
- The Arabic program is flexible, so you can come whenever it suits you (1-12 Weeks).
- The Study Arabic program is also intensive, so you will learn Arabic everyday and practice it with Arabic native speakers and the staff of the Excellence Center.