• Germany

Intensive Standard
Specialized Courses
Business Medical Professional Specific Purposes Teaching
Class Size
Private Lessons Small Class (1-7)
Weekly Classroom Hours
Apartment Host Family

Pricing

Fees include breakfast, the accommodation, German classes, as well as some visits to different institutions in the city of Halle.
What's Included
Accommodation Classes Some Meals Wifi
What's Not Included
Airfare Airport Transfers Transportation Travel Insurance Visa
Jan 10, 2022
Aug 27, 2021
4 travelers are looking at this program

Intensive & Non-Intensive German Courses: There is no finer place to study German than in Germany itself. The Study German Language in the city of Halle, Germany program is an ideal opportunity to study the German language intensively while living the daily life and meeting new people in Germany. This intensive German course enables participants to learn German from native German speakers. In the city of Halle (Saale), you will be practising the German you are studying in class with local German people. This immersion enables you to learn the language in a shorter time and more effectively.

Our one to one or small group (1-4 students) German language course provides the student with specialised attention that enables him/her to meet language goals. If a student has any particular special need/s, the Excellence Center will do all it can to meet that need and to provide any necessary materials for you

Program Highlights

• Intensive & Non-Intensive German in Halle, Germany immerses the students in German language and culture. This means learning is enhanced by daily life and culture.
  • The student can choose to study either Standard German, known as “hochdeutsch”, or spoken German. The student may also combine the two for study.
  • The city of Halle has many options for bolstering language study, such as cinema, theater, libraries, speaking to people on the street, or in shops and cafes.
  • You can choose to live with a German host family, which will provide you with the perfect environment for speaking the language on a daily basis.
  • The Center organizes many social and educational activities in order to gather local Germans, refugees, and program participants together.

• Staff 10
  • Organization 8
John

Great Experience Learning German

I came to Halle to learn German. I had not studied it previously, so I decided to make the most of my time here by taking the intensive course. I really enjoyed this option, and at the end of the month I was here, I feel a lot more comfortable with the German language. Halle is a beautiful city, with a lot of old architecture and interesting history. It is also a 30 minute train ride away from Leipzig, another beautiful city. Overall, my experience here was great and I recommend that you come and see for yourself. Rafat was attentive to all of my needs and made sure I was happy during my stay.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
When I arrived in Germany I knew close to no words in German. It was very overwhelming at first, so I did not enjoy my first day here. However, as soon as I met another volunteer, he showed me the ropes and made me feel at home. After that, I felt really comfortable in Halle.