View Other Details
Intensive & Non-Intensive German Courses: There is no finer place to study German than in Germany itself. The Study German Language in the city of Halle, Germany program is an ideal opportunity to study the German language intensively while living the daily life and meeting new people in Germany. This intensive German course enables participants to learn German from native German speakers. In the city of Halle (Saale), you will be practising the German you are studying in class with local German people. This immersion enables you to learn the language in a shorter time and more effectively.
Our one to one or small group (1-4 students) German language course provides the student with specialised attention that enables him/her to meet language goals. If a student has any particular special need/s, the Excellence Center will do all it can to meet that need and to provide any necessary materials for you
- Intensive & Non-Intensive German in Halle, Germany immerses the students in German language and culture. This means learning is enhanced by daily life and culture.
- The student can choose to study either Standard German, known as “hochdeutsch”, or spoken German. The student may also combine the two for study.
- The city of Halle has many options for bolstering language study, such as cinema, theater, libraries, speaking to people on the street, or in shops and cafes.
- You can choose to live with a German host family, which will provide you with the perfect environment for speaking the language on a daily basis.
- The Center organizes many social and educational activities in order to gather local Germans, refugees, and program participants together.