Intensive Hindi Language Course

Students celebrating Holi
Students celebrating Holi
Students at Rosemounts Dehradun
Students at Rosemounts Dehradun

Our Hindi Language Courses offer you a unique experience of learning a language in the native country. Every year a number of students travel from around the world to study and stay with us. The teachers use English as a medium of instruction. The material is graded and developed in house after years of experience. The batch size is small so the students get all the attention they need.

Program Highlights

4. Intermediate
5. Advanced Hindi 1
6. Advanced Hindi 2

Accommodation:
The accommodation provided by Rose Mount is clean, comfortable and safe. The rooms are well lit and airy. There is a big garden surrounded by trees and flowers, where they can spend their evenings listening to music or playing games or maybe just in silence.

• Instruction 10
Toshimasa

Great Place to Stay & Learn Hindi in India

In English
My name is Toshimasa Kimura. I am from Japan. I am an editor in film company. I am married. My wife's name is Chinko. I love Indian spicy food. I like spinach & cottage cheese, royal cheese and samosa. Indian desserts are very sweet but tasty. I love Rosemounts and studying. I will surely come again.
Thanks
Toshimasa Kimura - Japan

In Hindi
Namaskar
Mera naam Toshimasa Kimura hai. Mai japan se hoon. Mai ek film company me editor hoon. Mai vivahit hoon. Meri patni ka naam Chinko hai. Mujhe Bhartiya bhojan bahut pasand hai. Mai tikha khana pasand karta hoon. Mujhe palak paneer, shahi paneer aur samosa bahut pasand hai. Yahan ki mithaiya bahut meethi hai, lekin bahut swadist hai. Mujhe Rosemounts aur padhai se bahut pyaar hai. Mai phir zaroor aaunga.

Dharnyawad