• India

Intensive Standard
Specialized Courses
Specific Purposes
Class Size
Private Lessons Small Class (1-7)
Weekly Classroom Hours

Monthly fee for full-time (2 hours daily) group students is ₹17,250
What's Included
Activities
Sep 10, 2021

Hindi At Heritage is a program designed specifically for foreigners to facilitate their transition to life in India starting day one. We provide top quality Hindi instruction from native speakers in an immersive, friendly environment. We also help students arriving from abroad with pre-flight orientation, arrival logistics, local orientation, finding housing, obtaining a local SIM card and any other issues that may arise.

Courses range from beginner to advanced, intensive to relaxed, and every lesson is planned specifically for the student using our proprietary curriculum allowing us to adjust to your learning style, pace, and even desired focus. Language immersion means you'll start interacting in Hindi from the first class.

Along the way, you’ll have the chance to take part in fully interactive classes including our excursions that get you out of the classroom and into the real world to put your learning into practice.

Program Highlights

• Assistance in every aspect of your transition to life in India
  • Course designed specifically for foreigners
  • 100% native speaking teachers
  • Immersive & interactive classes
  • Study only 2 miles from the base of the Himalayas

• Instruction 10
Maryanne

Passionate staff!

I attended Heritage for 6 months starting in 2019. Due to COVID-19, I took online classes for part of that time (both while living in India and after coming back to the US). Despite the challenges, the staff at Heritage was always passionate about teaching with excelllence. The entire staff is friendly and well trained. If you’re looking to learn Hindi, this place is your answer. The teaching style makes it easy to apply your lessons in real life since you start speaking Hindi from DAY ONE! I will always be grateful for my time at Heritage!

Don’t stress too much about mistakes! Hindi is a much more complicated language than most, so focus on improving your communication instead of trying to be perfect!
Jason

Amazing Program

I have had the help of four of Heritage’s teachers and they have all been extremely professional, respectful, friendly, and knowledgeable. Heritage has really opened a new world to me through Hindi! I took one hour per day on weekdays and I think it was a good pace, but my friend took 2 hours per day and obviously moved faster. We had a little bit of homework each day which was good to give some challenge and make sure we had time to really soak up as much of the language as possible. Highly recommended for anyone new to Hindi in India!

Spending the time to learn the language at the BEGINNING of my trip would’ve made so many things easier. I came only after 2 months and I knew immediately that I should have come earlier.