Home-stay Hindi Immersion Program

Home-stay Hindi Immersion Program

Our Hindi language immersion program consists of a three to four week home-stay with a local, reputable family. Learners of all levels, beginner to intermediate, are encouraged to participate. Our courses are flexible, customizable, and personalized, with the option to choose group or individual classes.

Asia » India » Jaipur
Asia » India

• Instruction

Robert
Jaipur
University of Georgia

A great place to learn!

My wife and I did a month of immersive homestay, beginners Hindi course(40 hours), and intermediate Hindi course(50 hours) here. As an immersive homestay and language school we loved it and the two worked well together. Shachi and her family have their doors and lives open for visitors to come in and feel at home in a cross-cultural setting. We ate a lot of great food, got to know their family and their culture, was included in their trips and touring around the local area, and learned Hindi from the best grammar teacher we have ever met. Shachi has a gift for teaching and we feel very confident in the Hindi that we learned from her to navigate life around India. We highly recommend this to anyone staying in Jaipur for an extended time!

Rozer
UK
University of Exeter

Excellent customized hindi learning in Jaipur

Shachi is an excellent Hindi teacher: I learnt a lot in just three weeks. She is very good at explaining grammatical concepts clearly, and obviously loves her work. She was very good at coping with students who were at different stages/levels, and very flexible, for example teaching me through transliteration/Roman script only, not minding that I didn’t want to learn devanagri script. The conversation classes with the other teachers complement the grammar input well.

AND the homestay element was really nice: I stayed in Shachi’s home and got to know her charming family really well. And the food was FANTASTIC! My package was Rs. 40000 for 3 weeks inclusive of all.

Best,
Bowman, UK

Study Hindi in an immersive home stay experience in Jaipur, India with Hindi Hour. We facilitate connections between program participants and local families, providing an opportunity for cross-cultural exchange and enhanced language learning. Furthermore, Jaipur, Rajasthan's capital, is one of the most culturally vibrant cities