COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, CLA - Culture and Language Abroad has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
This summer, walk out of your comfort zone whilst learning and discovering Mexican culture! In just 4 weeks, you'll be surprised by the diversity and uniqueness Mexican culture really is - far away from the stereotypes!
Upon arrival, you will take a Spanish-language placement test which will determine the course you'll be in. Each Spanish class incorporates grammar, reading, writing, speaking, listening comprehension, and socio-cultural aspects, such as Mexican history, literature, culture seminars and a folk dance workshops.
You'll share your classes with other international students, 5 hours per day, Monday through Friday.
The program also includes trips and excursions to different cities including Mexico City and Dolores Hidalgo.
- Experience the Mexican way of life and enjoy walking though the colorful streets of Guanajuato.
- Gain Spanish fluency by living with a Mexican host family and share daily life with them.
- Make memories you'll never forget during weekend excursions with classmates.
- Be part of a program that is a 100% local and that wants you to have the most authentic experience possible.
- Visit Mexico City, Dolores Hidalgo, San Miguel Allende and more during our weekend excursions.