Lincoln University English Language School

Lincoln University English Language School

A Lincoln University English Language qualification will prepare you for successful future studies or a professional career. Each year, more than 250 students from all over the world choose to learn English at Lincoln University. Being located on university campus, students have access to all the facilities to that of a normal university student, including the students association, library, health centre, gym and university clubs.

Four–week modules
Teaching and assessments are structured as four-week modules. This means we have monthly start dates and you will receive regular feedback on your progress in reading, writing, listening and speaking.

Porgrammes:
English for Academic Purposes (16 weeks)
Graduate Certificate in English language (NZQA level 7) 16 weeks

Key Information:
Flexible monthly intakes
Small class sizes
Non-IELTS pathway to university studies for pre-degree, bachelor and postgraduate studies
English programmes are recognised by all NZ universities

• study on university campus, access to university facilities, small classes, experienced teacher
Oceania » New Zealand » Christchurch
*New Zealand Dollars
Tuition Fee: $450 per week / $1,800 per module
Student Services Fee: $20 week
Studentsafe Insurance: $294.50
Accommodation (fully-catered ): $7,770.00 (1 semester)
Accommodation (self-catered units ): $3,885.00 (1 semester)
Accommodation Application Fee: $150.00
Accommodation Bond: $400.00
Recreation Centre Membership: $87.00 (1 semester)

• Instruction

Annelie
Lincoln, Canterbury, New Zealand

Lincoln Uni Landscape Architecture

Lincoln University is very welcoming to international students. Lincoln University's Landscape Architecture program was also very accommodating to international students. The program is in depth and intensive with it's topics of study with very insightful tutors. It was interesting and beneficial to see landscape architecture from a slightly different perspective in a completely different part of the world. I would highly recommend this program if you are looking for thorough and hard-working landscape architecture studies.

Better coordination between tutors, or less overlap of tutors feedback at once.

Yi

Good experience

Totally, I spent a good study experience here. You can meet many international students, even though most of them were from China. In addition, kind teachers would love to help you solve all problems, regardless of life in NZ and study in university, if you would like to ask for help. On the other hand, the time of lecture is short, only 20 hours per week. Therefore, students have many leisure time to manage what you want to evolve.

China
Sean

A wonderful experience

I was learning English here before I entered my university study in New Zealand in 2015. The Non-IELTS pathway study was incredibly helpful because rather than teaching linguistic skill only, this program is also focusing on application in university life such as how to write academic papers and participant group discussion, which are necessary skills to be survived with various assignments in the university courses.

lovely cat
Weiyi
Christchurch, New Zealand

I love the school!

It’s a very nice school! I used to be a student there. I love the teachers who are full of humor. I love the building srounded by cherry trees. I miss the wonderful time studying English with classmates. I’d like to recommend this school to all the people who want to improve their English. You will learn lots and lots language skills and begin to be familiar with English. Importantly, you will feel more than comfortable when studying there.

Dircia

Good place for improving your English Skills

I found LU English Language School very useful, as it helped me in terms of speaking and writing skills. I only did English Course for 4 months, but this has helped me to prepare myself entering to university level. The teachers are very supportive, as well as the environment. They always encouraged us to speak English all the time. I really enjoy my time there.
I highly recommend English Language School for those who want to improve their English skills. Don't worry if you have poor English skills, the teachers here are very helpful. Thank You :)

Provide more fun activities that are intended to improve speaking and writing. E.g. Spelling Bee competition between classes.

Borworn
Thailand and New Zealand

Effective course

I have had great experience with Lincoln University English Language School. During my study, I had a great deal of support from tutors. Particularly, I can learn a lot of academic English skills. Additionally, if I have any problems, such as how to improve my academic writing, I can talk to my tutors easily. All of them are so kind and easy to understand problems that usually happen with foreign students. Moreover, surrounding areas of the LU are so nice, such as library, gym, etc. This means we can spend time on

Established in 1878, Lincoln University has been a key contributor to the primary industries that sit at the core interests of the New Zealand economy. Ranked 319th in the world , and the top 50 in Agriculture and Forestry (QS Rankings), we are the only