EDUCA: Learn Russian Online

Online Russian Language Course is delivered to students individually.

It is the same one-to-one course as the one that is delivered in our school in Saint Petersburg. The only difference is that the student can study from any place with the Internet connection.

The course includes different teaching materials provided by the instructor, as well as audio and video files for listening tasks. The lessons are developed to master all of Russian language aspects and helps to master speaking, listening, reading and writing skills.

The program is structured according to the personal needs of the student. The intensity of the lessons is variable; timetable and course content are flexible.

• Instruction 10
Linda

I already understand cyrillic and even can read

I'm going to come for an intensive course of Russian in summer. I can't wait for it and I'm so excited!!!
I'm now working home office as many other people, so I decided to take up an online course with this school. I took a course of 31 lessons as they have a discount for bigger numbers of lessons and it will be enough for about 6-7 weeks of intensive learning for me. I've already had 8 lessons with Natalia and they were amazing. I already understand cyrillic and even can read. Mastering my rrrr sound now. Can you say zdravstsvute?? So much to improve now! The teacher is nice and patient, I feel that she cares about my progress and I won't let her down. Natalia, wait for me in summer! I already imagine our first meeting!