Оnline classes of Russian

It is a perfect program for you if you need to stay at home or you move from one place to another. You don't have to go to Russia to have lessons with native teachers — all the most qualified ones can teach you online at our online platform.
Our one-to-one classes are now even more logically structured within each course. The platform manages the main live lessons with the private teacher as well as free courses for your self-studying. Here are the key advantages of this platform:

Live lessons with professional instructors — the platform has built-in video conferencing, so no extra programs are needed.
Support from other students — chat with other students enrolled to the same course as you and learn Russian together;
Unlimited access to learning materials — you can download any materials used at the lesson by the teacher;
Video recording — you can rewatch recordings of your meeting.

• qualified teachers
  • flexible schedule
  • individual approach
  • reasonable prices

Trial lesson

If you want to try learning with us before booking a course, sign up for a trial lesson!

• Instruction 10
Linda

I already understand cyrillic and even can read

I'm going to come for an intensive course of Russian in summer. I can't wait for it and I'm so excited!!!
I'm now working home office as many other people, so I decided to take up an online course with this school. I took a course of 31 lessons as they have a discount for bigger numbers of lessons and it will be enough for about 6-7 weeks of intensive learning for me. I've already had 8 lessons with Natalia and they were amazing. I already understand cyrillic and even can read. Mastering my rrrr sound now. Can you say zdravstsvute?? So much to improve now! The teacher is nice and patient, I feel that she cares about my progress and I won't let her down. Natalia, wait for me in summer! I already imagine our first meeting!