Learn Russian with Liden & Denz St. Petersburg!

Learn Russian with Liden & Denz St. Petersburg!

We are passionate and know how to turn a seemingly boring study process into a breathtaking experience. Apart from regular courses in the class, where attendants are scrutinizing history of the language and country, improving speaking and writing skills, our students are also going out for excursions and other activities together with their tutors. So, for a truly authentic Russian experience and the opportunity to unlock the mystery of the Russian soul, get in touch!

St. Petersburg
Russian and Eastern European Studies
Year Round
Age Requirement
The price depends on the course duration and intensity. E.g. 2 weeks of Russian Standard Group Course with 20 weekly lessons cost EUR 560, while 2 weeks of Intensive Group Course with 25 weekly lessons cost EUR 720. This price includes: Tuition, assessment test, teaching materials, course certificate, guided group city-tour upon arrival.
Maximum length of our programs is not limited.
Liden & Denz offers a wide range of accommodation options: Host Families, Shared Flats, Private Apartments, Hostels and Hotels.

Part time internships (work & study) at Liden & Denz

I had the most amazing time working at Liden & Denz in St. Petersburg and I would highly recommend the Liden & Denz internship programme to anybody that wants to live and work in Russia, study Russian and explore Russian culture. As a social media content assistant my weekly tasks included creating visual and written content for FB and Instagram as well as writing and translating blogs and other marketing materials. I did like every aspect of the internship and thanks to the language lessons in the morning, I was able to improve my Russian language skills. The school environment was fun, positive and supportive and the staff is just great, especially the marketing manager and internship supervisor Liza who is not only helpful and understanding but also fun to work with. I always felt valued and part of the team. I am forever grateful for this experience!

Fantastic Program!

Liden & Denz offer a fantastic program, which is expertly run and really looks to offer Interns with a tangible, valuable experience. I was able to explore my interest in Russian culture, practice my language skills and learn a lot about how this incredibly successful institute works. Would thoroughly recommend to those looking to spend some time in Russia. What's more is that I had a great time doing it too.

Great time learning Russian at Liden&Denz SPb

Liden&Denz provides a great platform to learn and improve Russian language. The course is very well structured and includes all the aspects (reading, writing, speaking, listening).

The staff and teachers are very supportive and do their best to ensure each student can achieve his/ her goals. At the same time at Liden&Denz provided me an opportunity to meet some great people from different parts of the world and very different academic and professional backgrounds.

Also SPb is a great city to live in and overall I had a great experience. I would highly recommend Liden&Denz to anyone looking to improve his Russian language proficiency.

Better management of incoming students. When the new students are allocated to groups, the small differences in proficiency disturbs the rhythm of the group, and slows down the pace of progress.

Learning Russian at Liden & Denz in St. Petersburg

I had the possibility to attend Russian courses in a class with 4-6 students and one-on-one business Russian courses this year in St. Petersburg over 2 months. It was a great experience! It could discover the Russian culture and made huge steps depending my Russian speaking skills. The school is (like I expected from a Swiss organization) very efficient organized and the teachers are highly educated. During my stay, I lived first with a host family, what was a very deep insight in common Russian Life. Then, after half of the time, I changed to a shared flat belonging to Liden & Denz. The appartment was very modern, clean and fully furnished. Liden & Denz is an international school, where you can meet a lot of students and interesting people from around the world. I had classmates from Europe, USA, Latin America and Asian countries, student ages were between 18 and 65. That was also a great thing to me, to get to know new characters and different sights and mentalities. Next to the educational activities, the school also offers a lot of cultural excursions in Petersburg. Of course, also goog organized.

Bottom Line: I spent a fantastic time in St. Petersburg at the Liden & Denz school. I can highly recommend it to everyone, who wants to learn Russian in Russia!

About Liden and Denz Intercultural Institute of Languages

Liden & Denz is a leading and fully accredited provider of Russian language courses as well as is one of the first organisations to offer meaningful internships programmes in Russia. Our aim is to give students a unique insight into the Russian daily...