Learn Russian with Liden & Denz St. Petersburg!

Learn Russian with Liden & Denz St. Petersburg!

We are passionate and know how to turn a seemingly boring study process into a breathtaking experience. Apart from regular courses in the class, where attendants are scrutinizing history of the language and country, improving speaking and writing skills, our students are also going out for excursions and other activities together with their tutors. So, for a truly authentic Russian experience and the opportunity to unlock the mystery of the Russian soul, get in touch!

Europe » Russia » St. Petersburg
Europe » Russia
Russian and Eastern European Studies
Year Round
Hotel
Russian
Age Requirement
The price depends on the course duration and intensity. E.g. 2 weeks of Russian Standard Group Course with 20 weekly lessons cost EUR 560, while 2 weeks of Intensive Group Course with 25 weekly lessons cost EUR 720. This price includes: Tuition, assessment test, teaching materials, course certificate, guided group city-tour upon arrival.
Maximum length of our programs is not limited.
Liden & Denz offers a wide range of accommodation options: Host Families, Shared Flats, Private Apartments, Hostels and Hotels.

Sagar

Great time learning Russian at Liden&Denz SPb

Liden&Denz provides a great platform to learn and improve Russian language. The course is very well structured and includes all the aspects (reading, writing, speaking, listening).

The staff and teachers are very supportive and do their best to ensure each student can achieve his/ her goals. At the same time at Liden&Denz provided me an opportunity to meet some great people from different parts of the world and very different academic and professional backgrounds.

Also SPb is a great city to live in and overall I had a great experience. I would highly recommend Liden&Denz to anyone looking to improve his Russian language proficiency.

Better management of incoming students. When the new students are allocated to groups, the small differences in proficiency disturbs the rhythm of the group, and slows down the pace of progress.

Till
Oberwil, Aargau, Switzerland

Learning Russian at Liden & Denz in St. Petersburg

I had the possibility to attend Russian courses in a class with 4-6 students and one-on-one business Russian courses this year in St. Petersburg over 2 months. It was a great experience! It could discover the Russian culture and made huge steps depending my Russian speaking skills. The school is (like I expected from a Swiss organization) very efficient organized and the teachers are highly educated. During my stay, I lived first with a host family, what was a very deep insight in common Russian Life. Then, after half of the time, I changed to a shared flat belonging to Liden & Denz. The appartment was very modern, clean and fully furnished. Liden & Denz is an international school, where you can meet a lot of students and interesting people from around the world. I had classmates from Europe, USA, Latin America and Asian countries, student ages were between 18 and 65. That was also a great thing to me, to get to know new characters and different sights and mentalities. Next to the educational activities, the school also offers a lot of cultural excursions in Petersburg. Of course, also goog organized.

Bottom Line: I spent a fantastic time in St. Petersburg at the Liden & Denz school. I can highly recommend it to everyone, who wants to learn Russian in Russia!

Liden & Denz is a leading and fully accredited provider of Russian language courses as well as is one of the first organisations to offer meaningful internships programmes in Russia. Our aim is to give students a unique insight into the Russian daily life of