FEGC: General English Course in Philippines

General English Course
General English Course

Our General English courses are designed to improve every aspect of your English. Each lesson has clear objectives that contribute to your overall progress and moves you closer to achieving your language goals.

In every class, your teacher will provide you with structured learning tasks and monitor your progress, providing you with feedback, correction and guidance to help you become better, more fluent and more confident when communicating in English.

Our courses can help you improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills, and whilst the focus is on using English naturally, grammar and vocabulary are developed as well.

ON THIS COURSE YOU WILL:
Improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
Gain confidence in all aspects of English
Progress towards your personal language goals

• 1:1 classes - 6 hours in day, group classes - 2 hours in day

• Instruction 10
Thi Hoa My

Hello

I'm Vietnamese. I'm learning English at First English with General English course. I want to be a staff of Japanese embassy in Vietnam, so I decided to come here to improve my English skills. I'm satisfied with my life here in the Philippines while I'm studying English. I befriend with Japanese students, Taiwanese students, Chinese students and communicate with them in English. Through English, I can know about other countries' culture, customs and so on.
If you want to learn English, come to First English, and hope to see you soon.

About First English Global College

FEGC is a branch of the Japanese corporation FE G-Net Inc. We are located in the resort area of Mactan Island Cebu, where beaches, resorts, and hotels adjoin. It is also accessible from the Mactan Int. Airport with just 15 minute travel-time. Our...