ESL by Cambridge

If you have little to no background in the English language, SMEAG's ESL by Cambridge program is the perfect introductory training for you! It is a great skill builder that creates a solid foundation in the language. Plus, each skill (writing, listening, speaking, reading) is trained through 1:1 and group classes. Activities for vocabulary enhancement and speech practices are present as well to boost learners' confidence in using the English language for that holistic development.

SMEAG is also an official testing venue of the Cambridge examination -- making it the perfect place to study for ease and convenience. The Cambridge certification has a lifetime validity; meaning there is no expiration and can be used for a very long time!

• Patterned after the Cambridge curriculum with four levels (KET, PET, FCE, CAE)
  • The perfect course to enroll in before proceeding to more advanced programs
  • Cambridge certificate has no expiration date
  • Instructors are trained regularly
  • Multinational student ratio

• Instruction 10
Daisy

My SMEAG Experience

I was a student at SMEAG for 2 months. Before starting my study, I only knew the basics of English. Now, I could really attest that my English has improved a lot. For starters, I can finally engage in a conversation with a native speaker without having troubles understanding them. Also, I have learned a lot of words and expressions that are useful when I will finally move to USA. I hope to go back to SMEAG and learn more from my teachers. I remember that I also joined weekend activities where we went island hopping and snorkeling with a whale shark! I also met my bestfriend who is a Japanese and who will also be moving to the US. Because of my experience in SMEAG, not only have I learned English but I also gained friendships. I hope that they will be able to read this review and remember me.

What was your funniest moment?
I had an upset stomach and I kept on farting during class. Good thing is that teacher Issa was understanding enough to excuse me from my class.