Standard Group Russian Course

The course includes 20 in-class Russian lessons per week and is designed to develop and improve students' general knowledge of Russian language and the skills of communicating in most common life situations. Small group size allows to adjust the course to every student's needs and provide everyone with personalized attention.

It looks like you don't need prior language skills, from what we can tell! For exact info, we definitely suggest reaching our directly to the program provider: http://educalanguageschool.com/contacts

• Instruction 10
Bob

My experience

Just started my first week here. I'm on a Russian Language course and the internship. The classes are small (four students in mine), which makes them intense and useful. One important thing if you feel hesitant to start here: the school is approachable & easy to reach if there's a problem. Like when I had a problem with my visa (while still being abroad), I called them, they spoke excellent English, know who I was and were quick to help. The problem was resolved in a very pleasant way. I'm convinced

Istvan

I can highly recommend EDUCA

I can highly recommend EDUCA. It is the right combination of fun and learning Russian in an effective way. All the personals I was in touch with were extremely friendly and helpful. I received all the necessary info in advance and on the first day it took no time to arrange the formalities. My teacher, Olga was simply the best. She understood immediately my needs and I just adored her lessons. Luckily my small group was a good one too with pleasant ambience. Many mentioned before: the location is unbeatable, the very heart of SPB, just around the corner from various public transport options and all the wonders of this great city. I could not have enough to enjoy the beauty of Dvortsovaya Ploshad. (and the rest of the city.). Wish I could return soon and continue with my studies. If you are considering studying Russian language in SPB, EDUCA is probably the best choice! Thanks for everything, hope to see you soon.

Carmen

I'm fully satisfied

It's just my 10th day here at Educa, out of 3 months of Standard General Russian Course, I still have many things to study in order to improve my russian skills, but so far I may say I'm fully satisfied of the courses. Classes are very small and teachers can focus on you, answering to all your doubts. The material is provided day by them, and last but not least every now and then they organize different interesting trips and excursions around the city to make you know it better. I highly recommend it.

Ezekiel

I definitely recommend learning here

I spent a week at Educa and saw great improvement in my Russian skills. I definitely recommend learning here!
I was in Saint-Petersburg in December 2019 and spent one week in this school. My course was Standard General Russian Group.
The course starts in the morning at 10:00 am and there are four lessons. I also went to a free bus tour. This is a hop on hop off bus where you can see the whole city centre with the main tourist attractions.
I definitely recommend learning here as I have improved my Russian skills.

Shiloh

Highly recommended!!!

It is a great center for learning Russian language and experiencing Russian culture.
Thanks to the center, I had a great experience in St. Petersburg and been back to my country with wonderful memories in my life.
Many thanks to Galiana for her kindness to make me feel comfortable while I was staying in Petersburg.
She had managed everything clearly for my registration and done her best to get a nice homestay for me.
And I would like to express my gratitude to Polina, who has taught to me Russian language with great patience, and Nina(Jena, I am still confusing her name..sorry haha) who kindly guided us on cultural tourism on the weekends.
I also thank kind Inessa for arranging special time for the students from all over the world to interact with each other.
Thanks to that time, I had a wonderful experience to make friends with students from other countries.
I wish you all be healthy and happy and I could see you all again next summer in St. Petersburg.
I think EDUCA is an excellent center for learning Russian language, experiencing Russian culture and history, and even fun!
Highly recommended!!!

Anna-Elena

I was very impressed with this school

After a disastrous experience at the Proba School during summer 2018, I am very pleased to report on my time at Educa in St Petersburg during summer of 2019. I spent two weeks there, having the regular group course - four students and the teacher Nina - in the morning, and an additional session - four students and the teacher Liona - in the afternoon. I am a high school teacher of 30 years, as well as doing teacher training for 16 years at UBC, and so I bring an experienced and critical eye to this review. First, in my view, my teachers were very pragmatic about the occasional use of English words or phrases to facilitate challenging moments during lessons There are some schools and teachers who adopt a militant attitude toward this, forbidding outright the use of any English words during lessons, believing that students should use existing vocabulary to give meaning. This is a cute philosophy, but until students reach the B1/B2 level, it is often demoralizing and counterproductive. Second, in small group settings, the personalities and styles of teachers are very important, and I have very positive impressions of both of my teachers in that regard. They were enthusiastic, good-humoured, and passionate about their work. They knew when to interrupt and correct, and when to sit back and let students work on producing speech. Third, the administrative side of this business operates efficiently and competently. Weekly schedules for all students and classes are generated and visible, and payments and correspondence proceeded without any issues. Overall, I was very impressed with this school and my two teachers and I will certainly considering attending Educa again next summer.

Alejandro

Highly resommend this school!

when I started learning Russian language in EDUCA school, I knew nothing about Russian language, I started from zero, but... withing a three months, thanks for teachers there, I am capable to express and keep up with any general & daily conversation.

in EDUCA school, you don't just learn language, you will also learn about Russian and other countries culture.

I really enjoyed every second in EDUCA, I learned alot.... YES I RECOMMEND AND YES I WILL COME BACK.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jakub

My experience at Educa School

Educa is the best language school in St. Petersburg. The classes are small, location perfect and all teachers and staff very professional and friendly. I spent here 4 months and made great progress from speaking almost nothing in the beginning. Special thanks to the manager Galina for giving assistance and helping me the whole time, to Nina my first teacher in group classes and to Maria, my individual teacher. Without Maria I wouldn't succeed getting the TRKI-2 certificate in such a short time, she is an amazing teacher and very caring person. Thank you Educa!