Learn Russian with EDUCA Russian Language Center

The Course includes 20 in-class Russian lessons per week and is designed to develop and improve students' general knowledge of Russian language and the skills of communicating in most common life situations. Small group size allows to adjust the course to every student's needs and provide everyone with personalized attention.

It looks like you don't need prior language skills, from what we can tell! For exact info, we definitely suggest reaching our directly to the program provider: http://educalanguageschool.com/contacts

• Instruction 10
Lucia

I will come back!

I am very happy about my results. We did different topics, so I got to learn vocabulary to talk about many things. My teacher was great! She made me feel so happy to practice speaking – I at first felt nervous to make mistakes, but she helped me feel comfortable and more confident. I had a great time and there’s a reason I keep coming back! I love Petersburg! Next time I will definitely come in summer!

Martiness

russian course in Saint-Petersburg

I took a full immersion Russian course. It was amazing! In-Class lessons were in a group (2 persons), it was fun and interesting. I improved my Russian with EDUCA! The Out-class activities we held in museums and on city streets. I loved it, probably even more than in-class lessons! I failed in love with St. Petersburg and EDUCA!!

Alissa

Russian Course

Course was absolutely fantastic. Themes and lessons were very very interesting. Teachers were very kind and they always given attention to my individual needs. They were fantastic, everyone was super. Everything was perfect.

About EDUCA Russian Language School

Our Center offers a wide variety of Courses in Russian Language:
- General Russian;
- Russian for Business and Specific Purposes;
- Full Immersion programs (combining in-class Russian lessons and communicative practice in streets, shops, cafes etc....