Easy Korean Academy offers a Korean regular course for students who want to study in small groups to improve their reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills rapidly.
Students receive our ‘Easy Korean Textbooks’ and enjoy an organized and efficient learning system. Students will immerse in both the Korean language and culture.
This course has 3 hours of lessons 4 times a week. This is a '4 weeks course' and opens at the beginning of every month, but you can enroll in a course whenever you want by the week.
Vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, reading, writing, listening, and speaking. Focus on conversational skill.
* Please note that Easy Korean Academy cannot provide any documentation to support a student visa application as other Korean private institutes.
- You can enroll in a regular course whenever you want and you should register for a week(total 12 hours of lessons) at least.
- We offer various Korean cultural activities.
- We are very well-located. We are located in Apgujeong which is a popular and upcoming neighborhood in Gangnam, Seoul. Many entertainment management companies are in or near Apgujeong.
- We have afternoon classes as well. (Conversation class, TOPIK class, Pronunciation class, K-POP class, etc) Regular class finishes 13:00, so if you want, you can take other classes after the regular class.
- If you want, we can help you organize a place to stay while in Korea. (Homestay, Studio, etc).