- Study from 2 weeks up to a full year, start any Monday.
- Amazing location in the famous Gangnam district, Seoul's trendiest neighborhood.
- Top activities include a cruise of the Han River, KPop dance lessons, cooking classes, tour of MBC World, and weekend trips to Jeju Island.
- Choose to reside with a local host family or in the EF Residence, an international dorm.
- EF students hail from over 100 countries around the world.
The bright lights and buzzing streets of South Korea's capital city make it a must-see destination and the perfect place to learn a new language. Art, music, and fashion have skyrocketed this city into a trend-setting hotspot of innovation. Learn Korean at our newest school which opens in celebration of our partnership with the Olympic Games, Official Education Services Sponsor.
At EF, you decide when you want to study, how long you'll stay, and what you'd like to focus on. You can personalize your course with Special Interest Classes like Korean Calligraphy, Jaeum and Moeum, Public Speaking, Art & Culture, and Exam Preparation. Internships are available for students at the B2 level or above, allowing you to make the most of your time abroad.
View Program Information
This program has not been reviewed yet.