Learn Korean in Seoul with EF

The bright lights and buzzing streets of South Korea's capital city make it a must-see destination and the perfect place to learn a new language. Art, music, and fashion have skyrocketed this city into a trendsetting hotspot of innovation. Learn Korean at our newest school which opens in celebration of our partnership with the Olympic Games, Official Education Services Sponsor.

At EF, you decide when you want to study, how long you'll stay, and what you'd like to focus on. You can personalize your course with Special Interest Classes like Korean Calligraphy, Jaeum and Moeum, Public Speaking, Art & Culture, and Exam Preparation. Internships are available for students at the B2 level or above, allowing you to make the most of your time abroad.

• Study from 2 weeks up to a full year, start any Monday.
  • Amazing location in the famous Gangnam district, Seoul's trendiest neighborhood.
  • Top activities include a cruise of the Han River, KPop dance lessons, cooking classes, tour of MBC World, and weekend trips to Jeju Island.
  • Choose to reside with a local host family or in the EF Residence, an international dorm.
  • EF students hail from over 100 countries around the world.

We're open!

When you're read to travel, EF is ready to safely welcome you abroad. Thanks to our Peace of Mind protection and Safe Learning guarantee, you can feel comfortable planning your next adventure.

Absolutely! We have programs for students of all ages and abilities, including many young professionals or those just starting out on their career. Document language success is an excellent addition to your resume! Keep in mind that you can also join us for a course during any of your breaks or vacations.

Hi Aliyah! No, you do not need a diploma or GED to join EF's language courses abroad. EF accepts students and adults of all ages. You can also earn transferable US college credit regardless of your current academic status.

Absolutely! If you live outside of the US, shoot us an email at ILS@ef.com and we will connect you with the correct Admissions Team for you. If you reside in the US, calls us a 1-800-992-1892 or emails us at ILS@ef.com to get started!

Yes, everyone is welcome at EF! Visit www.ef.com to find the Admissions Office nearest to you!

• Instruction 9.8
Christy

EF is amazing and would recommend to everyone

Sent our daughter with EF to Seoul, South Korea for a 3 month program. She traveled when she was 16 and turned 17 while there. Excellent language instruction, excellent home stay, great pre and during information and contact. Even during COVID the program felt extremely safe and well supported. Any concerns or questions we had were answered to our satisfaction in a timely manner. We would 100% recommend EF to everyone and will use them in the future for another trip or with our other children. Thank you EF staff!!!

Nikaya

Amazing trip

This was definitely something I’ll never forget! Everything from the school to the Seoul experiences was absolutely amazing . When I first arrived to Incheon airport the driver was waiting for me so patiently. (My flight was delay 7 hours) Getting around is so simple due to the amazing transportation system. I made it to the school my first day with no problems. The teachers were all really great ! They all took the time to make sure each student understood what was going on in the class . If your of age the night life is so awesome!

Kayla

An amazing time in Seoul

I studies abroad for a short term in Seoul, and I changed the way I look at my world. I feel like I havent left the city there and I will forever look back on that trip as one of the best times of my life. My host family was amazing, they really do care about who they pick to house students and it shows. The classes were amazing, the only thing I'd change would be making it a more set schedule and maybe more outside activities, but aside from that there is nothing else I would have changed. I do plan to travel again with EF and highly recommend you do as well!

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
My most nerve-racking moment was honestly getting to the school, they are a very do it yourself kind of place and they wont hold your hand whole you're there and this was perfect for me, but I know my roommate struggled with this.
Monkeria

I can’t make this up!

I enjoyed every waking moment at EF Seoul. It was the best trip I decided to take and I wish I could go back already. I learned so much in my time and I didn’t expect to learn as much as I did in such little time. The teachers are very patient, understanding, and hilarious. The experience as a whole was just outstanding from the food, all the way to the cultural experience and location. TAKE THIS TRIP! Don’t wait. Whether you choose a host family or stay in the residence, you will enjoy it either way. The residence has 4 convenience store and countless restraints in walking distance, not to mention a stove and fridge in your room. The bus stop and train station is no more than a 5 min walk away, so when you travel you don’t have to walk too far to get to a station!

Edrica

EF Seoul: A Review lol

I would have to say this was quite frankly one of the best traveling experiences I’ve had. It was my first time traveling alone and going all the way to Seoul, across the world, was a HUGE step but everything turned out great! The campus is fun, the teachers are great and very accommodating, the activities are always amazing, etc. The classes are quite interesting and always educational. I also had the honor of staying in a host family and they were super nice and friendly. I made new friends and new memories. A very great place if interested in night time photography as all the lights and streets (popular ones anyways) are bright and alive. The food is amazing! I got to try many of the foods I only ever dreamt of eating. Not only that but the teachers and advisors are so helpful when looking for good, affordable food. Never be afraid to ask for help and recommendations. Overall an A+ of a trip :D.

One thing I would improve about this program would probably be the timing for activities in regards to classes. I was sometimes saddened by the occasional clash of my class schedule and an activity I would have enjoyed, but it isn’t a super big deal as I got to partake in many other activities.