Spanish in Nature: Madrid | Youth Summer Camp

We operate summer camps for students aged 12 to 17. We have a maximum capacity for 20 students in groups of 6 to 8. The camp is friendly and cosy, and is a great opportunity to learn Spanish with other students.

The programme consists of 4 hours of lessons a day, daily activities in the National Park or in the the city, and weekend trips. The price also included pick up and drop off airport and health insurance and a civil liability insurance.

You will be living with carefully chosen host families and your host brother/sister will enjoy with us the activities and de weekend trip.

• Instruction 10
Juliet

Best Summer Our Kids Have Had and Begging to Go Next Year

Spanish in Nature is an absolutely incredible program. Our kids went for 2 weeks this July and are literally begging to return. They each loved their host families and the experience of really learning the culture. The Spanish classes were great and they were ability grouped so they could progress at their appropriate levels. When they came back to the US to start school they were given Spanish assessment tests and nearly passed out of a whole year from their learning and practice while in Spain. They really got to practice their Spanish daily during the camp activities with all the kids and everything was so memorable. We have told so many people about our experience I need to get signed up ASAP for next year before the spots are all taken. I highly recommend the program and Ms Esther Campos Pizarro makes it so easy by getting them upon arrival and communicating with photos of their days so we could see how happy they were. I am so happy I found the program, best part of my kids summer by far!

They truly loved it and the communication and experience was above a 10.

About Spanish in Nature

A real full immersion experience, living with and being taught by your own Spanish teacher. We are a small and family Spanish home/school in Guadarrama N.P. Madrid. The students live and study at the teacher´s home which gives a cosy and pleasant...