Spanish in Nature: Madrid | Youth Summer Camp

We operate summer camps for students aged 12 to 17. We have a maximum capacity for 20 students in groups of 6 to 8. The camp is friendly and cosy, and is a great opportunity to learn Spanish with other students.

The programme consists of 4 hours of lessons a day, daily activities in the National Park or in the the city, and weekend trips. The price also included pick up and drop off airport and health insurance and a civil liability insurance.

You will be living with carefully chosen host families and your host brother/sister will enjoy with us the activities and de weekend trip.

• Instruction 10
Joanne

Incredible progress in the language and amazing fun and hospitality

My son attended a Spanish in nature camp last July and couldn’t have had a better time. He loved the family that hosted him, all the people he met and thoroughly enjoyed all the activities that were offered (even the cooking!). Despite being apprehensive about the lessons (initially resenting the school attendance concept during his holidays) he not only loved the lessons, but was chuffed to be in the strongest class and is now fully confident in Spanish.
He has now requested to return so I could rate them more highly.
The orgnisation was perfectly coordinated and the group size was modest therefore family size.
Unforgettable experience!
He has asked to go again next year.
All the students that attended are still in touch with each other

nothing, it was perfect from beginning to end, I really can't think of anything to add
Keith

"The Best Two Weeks Of My Life"

“The best two weeks of my life”…this is how my son, Cillian, described his experience with the Spanish in Nature summer camp. Our son was at the tender age of 12 when he went over, we were naturally a bit apprehensive and nervous about him going away on his own for the first time. Add to that , a new language, new culture, a new family, new food, new family etc, there was plenty for us to be worried about. Well, I can safely say, that there was no need. Every single thing was organised in the most professional way possible. Esther’s communications with us, before and during his stay, were fantastic. She answered every single query, some of which I’m sure, she thought, were beyond silly or obvious. The host family that were chosen for Cillian could not have been better, they were absolutely fantastic and it was very obvious that a great deal of consideration was given to his age, his interests, his safety and his needs. The range of after-class activities were hugely impressive, Cillian has told us that there was not one that he didn’t like, although sleeping under the stars was his favourite. The ‘leaders’ on these trips were all fun and engaging. And finally, he loved the Spanish lessons with Alvaro, he loved the variety and also the fact that they took place in so many different locations.

Our son had an amazing adventure, learned so much, made some great friends and experienced so much of the Spanish culture. Massive thanks to Esther and Alvaro for being so helpful and accommodating, you helped to give Cillian memories that will last a lifetime. Huge respect and gratitude also to Maria, Manola and Manu for taking Cillian into your home and making him feel like a family member. ( He is missing Maria’s fabulous cooking and wants to following in Manola’s steps and become an ironman!!! I think he could have a friend for life in Manu and will be eagerly watching out for Atlético Madrid’s results. )

The two weeks helped so much in building our sons confidence, whilst making him realise the benefits of hard work. We, in turn, are extremely proud of what he has achieved and learnt during the fortnight in Spain. Needless to say, Cillian has been pestering us on a daily basis since he got home, asking if he can go back next year. I believe that’s the highest recommendation that I could possibly give ‘Spanish in Nature’. Gracias, Thank you for everything.

Really can't find any fault, everything was even better than we expected.
Charlotte

An amazing opportunity...

It was such an exciting trip, packed full with opportunities to learn the language or to learn about Spain’s fascinating culture. My host family were extremely kind and always helpful if we ever struggled with vocabulary and I was made so comfortable and welcome. The teachers at the school were enthusiastic and made learning a true pleasure and included games as a way of helping us to learn. There were also excursions every day and for me personally they were my absolute favourite part; there was so much fun to be had, but at the same time you were always speaking Spanish. The overall experience was incredible, it really allowed you to immerse yourself into the Spanish way of life. Thank you so much to everyone who made this possible for me.

Juliet

Most Amazing Summer Experience and Their Spanish is Better Than Ever!

The kids loved coming back for their second year! They loved coming back to their host families, all the activities and more importantly their Spanish and friendships continue to grow. Thank you Esther and Alvaro for giving them such a unique opportunity. It is great to see them now at home practicing Spanish together and being so excited about travel and new experiences.

What I find amazing is they were about to get three experiences in one.
1. Overseas with host families living and experiencing other cultures
2. Language school in an environment that encouraged learning with other kids from all over then world, not just Americans
3. Full camp experience of horseback riding, kayaking, hiking, camping out.

The cost is incredible for just 1 of these but all 3 just brings it over the top. We love it.
Juliet

Best Summer Our Kids Have Had and Begging to Go Next Year

Spanish in Nature is an absolutely incredible program. Our kids went for 2 weeks this July and are literally begging to return. They each loved their host families and the experience of really learning the culture. The Spanish classes were great and they were ability grouped so they could progress at their appropriate levels. When they came back to the US to start school they were given Spanish assessment tests and nearly passed out of a whole year from their learning and practice while in Spain. They really got to practice their Spanish daily during the camp activities with all the kids and everything was so memorable. We have told so many people about our experience I need to get signed up ASAP for next year before the spots are all taken. I highly recommend the program and Ms Esther Campos Pizarro makes it so easy by getting them upon arrival and communicating with photos of their days so we could see how happy they were. I am so happy I found the program, best part of my kids summer by far!

They truly loved it and the communication and experience was above a 10.