This program is mainly designed for young people eager to develop their Spanish language skills whilst benefiting from an exciting variety of cultural and social activities.
The summer Multi-Activity program includes 20 weekly Spanish lessons (1 lesson = 45 minutes), homestay or hotel accommodation (half or full board, double/triple), 1 full day excursion per week, 1 half day excursion per week, a supervised program of games, leisure activities & evening entertainment, local taxes on accommodation/excursions, city tour and laundry every week at homestay.
- Wide range of accommodation choices (residential and homestay). All our families are situated within walking distance of our learning center. The tradition of hospitality is strong in Almuñécar
- Almuñécar is a lively and bustling town, with plenty to offer by way of shopping and entertainment retaining the charm and warmth of a small town (population around 50.000 in summer time).
- Almuñécar is a lovely seaside town steeped in history, tradition and culture with countless places of interest to explore all within easy reach
- One of the prettiest and most picturesque spots of the “Tropical Coast of Granada”, - a mountain landscape rolling down to the sea where avocados, custard apples, mangoes, papayas, bananas and guavas grow.
- Students are able to go walking to the school, to their extra-curricular activities and to their host families / Hotel accommodation