Linguaschools - Learn Spanish in Granada

For the real Spanish immersion experience, Linguaschools Granada is the perfect place. You will find a small boutique school in the centre of the city.

The school has bright classrooms with natural light, air conditioning and a maximum of 8 students in each class. The teachers are a team of young energetic people with a University degree and many years of experience in teaching Spanish to speakers of a foreign language.

Each day is filled with activities and exercises focused on reading, writing, speaking and listening. Our teachers employ the communicative approach, meaning our students are encouraged to practice Spanish out loud.

• Native teachers, 100% University degree
  • Social activities all year round
  • Terrace for students to relax outside classes

• Instruction 10
Margaretha

I can hardly wait to return

I have been to several languageschools in different cities of Spain, but the experience I had at Linguaschools Granada could not be surpassed.
Together with international students of different countries I followed classes in little groups. The teachers were marvelous and the program was of high quality. They were able to take us to a higher level in a short time regarding grammar, pronunciation, speaking skills and vocabulary of the Spanisch language.
Besides that there was an opportunity to learn more about the history, the culture and the arts of Andalucia and Granada with excursions guided by specialists in these sciences.
I shared an apartment with 2 other students of Linguaschools Granada. It was great.
I am looking forward to return to Linguaschools Granada. It will feel like coming home.

Don't change a winning horse.
It was perfect. I cannot find anything to be improved.
Elizabeth

Absolute Must

I have attended Linguaschools Granada on two separate occasions for a total of six weeks. I returned to the school this summer because of my great experience the first time.

Linguaschools Granada is a small Spanish school located very close to the center of town. They offer group and private classes, then in the afternoon, different excursions around town. The optional afternoon activities include a variety of adventures, including a neighborhood walk through the Albaycin, a Flamenco show in a famous cave in Sacromonte, and a visit to the Arabic Baths. Each week the activities change! For example, there is a "Ruta de Tapas" where a teacher takes the students to a couple great tapas bars. On the weekends, there are trips out to locations outside the city, like a day at the beach or a hike through the Sierra Nevadas.

All of the teachers are amazing. I worked with Alicia and Ana on this trip. Both were so friendly and helpful. They made the classes interesting and useful. Sometimes we would work on reading and writing, or other times we would simply chat (while secretly practicing the subjunctive and my speaking and listening skills.) I took some group classes and private classes. Both had their advantages. In group classes, I met so many students from different countries and learned about their cultures. In private classes, I was able to get individualized lessons for what I needed to work on. Between classes, all the students and teachers would go to a cafe across the street to chat and unwind.

During my first stay two years ago, Linguaschools connected me with a Spanish family to live with. I had such a great experience, I requested the same family and was able to stay with them again. They all were so friendly and patient as I tried to speak my broken Spanish to them. Every day their would be a HUGE lunch with the whole family and sometimes even the neighbors. I loved spending time in the living room chatting with them as I completed my homework. They even included me in family events, like a weekend at the beach or a dinner out to watch Spain in the World Cup. I would completely recommend staying with a family if given a chance. (My Spanish mom works with several schools in the Granada area, and she says Linguaschools is the best.) :)

I returned a second time to the school because it was such a great, personalized experience. I wholeheartedly recommend Linguaschools to anyone wanting a true Spanish experience.

About Linguaschools

Linguaschools offers Spanish courses in Spain. Spanish courses are open for all levels (absolute beginner to advance) all year round. New courses start every Monday of the year (except for public holidays). Courses are generally open for all ages...