Would you like to learn Spanish in a beautiful, authentic and under-discovered part of Spain, away from the crowds of tourists and amid stunning surroundings? Come and study at our International Spanish Summer Camp in Santiago de Compostela!
Located in the region of Galicia in Northwest Spain, this beautiful area has more coastline than anywhere else in the country and is home to fabulous beaches and luscious, green countryside. Santiago is a UNESCO world heritage site and is famous for the historic Camino de Santiago. It also has amazing food!
You'll take part in daily Spanish language and culture sessions each morning and a fun and varied program of extra curricular activities in the afternoons. Sports include volleyball, swimming, water polo, surfing and horse riding (among many others), and are mixed up with cultural visits to Santiago and other parts of Galicia, the chance to walk part of the 1000 year old Camino de Santiago and also trips to some of the amazing beaches!
- Located in the historic, beautiful city of Santiago de Compostela.
- Close to fabulous beaches and luscious, green countryside.
- Fun, dynamic classes of Spanish language and culture.
- Huge amount of extra curricular activities including surfing and horse riding.
- Take part in the 1000 year old Camino de Santiago.