COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Buenos Aires TEFL Institute has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Our Spanish School offers a fully-customizable program of Spanish classes, and works directly with educational and cultural exchange programs around the world. Our Spanish classes are offered year- round and taught by fully certified, native speakers, and bi-lingual instructors.
- Classes are divided into eight different language levels, each with its own textbook, with duration of three weeks to complete each Spanish learning level
- You'll receive an Íbero diploma on their last day of school
- Diversity and acceptance– Students from every corner of the globe have spent time at and enjoyed their experience with Íbero
- Small group classes in the mornings and afternoons of 3-9 students, giving you personal attention and allowing you progress at a quick but comfortable pace
- Extra programs and offerings! We have weekly activities and help to set up volunteer experience