Spanish immersion classes in Buenos Aires at IBERO

Spanish immersion classes in Buenos Aires at IBERO

Our Spanish School offers a fully-customizable program of Spanish classes, and works directly with educational and cultural exchange programs around the world. Our Spanish classes are offered year- round and taught by fully certified, native, and bi-lingual instructors.

- Classes are divided into eight different language levels, with duration of three weeks to complete each Spanish learning level
- Each class is accompanied by an exclusive Íbero textbook
- Each student will also receive an Íbero diploma on his or her last day of school
- Group classes are conducted both in the mornings and in the afternoons with
- 3 to 9 students per class. This allows us to give each student individual attention that allows you to progress at a quick but comfortable pace
- Diversity and acceptance– Students from every corner of the globe have spent time at and enjoyed their experience with Íbero
- Extra programs and offerings – We have weekly activities and help to set up volunteer experience

South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires
South America » Argentina
Guesthouse

• Instruction

Jean
in an hour flying back home
Berklee College of Music

Great school

Ibero Spanish a really nice and welcoming school in Buenos Aires. In the beginning I was a bit reluctant to choose this school but I am very happy that I did. Buenos Aires is such a beautiful city that made me want to learn faster and more about the language and the culture. The city has a charming breath and immersed me in it`s atmosphere instantly. I really enjoyed the fact that the Ibero teachers are ready to help you out with whatever might worry you. No grammar problems are left behind, neither any casual everyday questions unanswered. I feel like thanks to the teachers and the extracurricular activities I have gotten to know this language and culture much more better.Thank you Ibero for everything.

Dave
back home
University at Buffalo- SUNY

Loved this school!

This school has been a very nice experience. Buenos Aires is an exotic, great city to live in, you just have to get used to and be careful as it is a huge capital city. Very friendly, affordable and great school. Thanks a lot.

everything was great

Kendall
flying to Chili today
Eastern Oregon University

I had six weeks of Spanish group lessons at Ibero. I found the school to be very friendly, affordable and social. It is a great introduction to Buenos Aires, which is an amazing city. I am planning to stay here for my gap year.Thanks so much for everything.

maybe more online advertising

Kim
back to Colonia, Uruguay today
California University of Pennsylvania

This is the best Spanish school in Buenos Aires

This is the best Spanish school in Buenos Aires. I was placed in the right level. The placement test was very good because it was written and oral. This is my second time in Buenos Aires and I can say Ibero is by far the best option for a profesional Spanish course in Buenos Aires.Thank you Florencia for all your help.

more conversation workshops

Mary
home
Lancaster University

Best Spanish school in Buenos Aires, Argentina

I recommend studying at Ibero Spanish School in Buenos Aires. I have really enjoyed my classes, I have studied as a complete beginner and Spanish immersion classes have been a very good mix of Spanish conversation and grammar and have been fun. This program was the right one for me, I found the course very intensive, but this is what I wanted. The teaching materials are great.

more online ads

Cassandra
Going back to Montevideo
University of Sydney

I recommend studying at Ibero Spanish

I really enjoyed my four weeks at Íbero. My Spanish has definitely improved and I’ve made many new friends. I would recommend this school to anyone. I also have come to love Buenos Aires. With the exception of cigarette smokers everywhere and the pollution (air) in the city. I would love to return to the city and stay much longer. My overall experience here has been wonderful! I hope to come back soon.

nothing

Aaron
flying to Colombia
Auckland University of Technology

I recommend Ibero Spanish

Íbero was the best Spanish school I’ve ever been to. Buenos Aires is amazing! I love it, and I love learning Argentinian Spanish! Ann and myself have thoroughly enjoyed our two weeks at Íbero. We would like to stay longer. The classes have been excellent. Our teacher was an excellent. She makes the sessions very interesting and therefore very conducive to learning. The program coordinator is an excellent tour/social organizer. She made us feel very welcome. We really enjoyed all her great activities, where were varied and fun.

nada

The Ibero TEFL is a 120 hour course taught at their facility in Buenos Aires. After graduation the staff at Ibero help their graduates find English teaching jobs in Buenos Aires or worldwide. The school is located in Palermo, the best neighborhood of Buenos Aires