Spanish Immersion in Buenos Aires Argentina
- Buenos Aires
View Other Details
Our Spanish School offers a fully-customizable program of Spanish classes, and works directly with educational and cultural exchange programs around the world. Our Spanish classes are offered year- round and taught by fully certified, native speakers, and bi-lingual instructors.
We are located in the San Telmo Neighborhood, in the heart of Buenos Aires and very near the Obelisk!
Our Spanish School is located in the San Telmo neighborhood and very near Casa Rosada, the governmental house and the Obelisk, the iconic expression of downtown Buenos Aires at a very beautiful French style house, Palacio Piedras.
We offer accommodation for those wanting to stay at Palacio Piedras studying Spanish for at least 4 weeks.
Piedras Palace is an elegant, vintage and beautiful space in downtown Buenos Aires. With an exceptional downtown location, it also hosts an international educational program since it is a very spacious, tranquil space for intellectuals and artists.
Video and Photos
- Classes are divided into eight different language levels, each with its own textbook, with duration of three weeks to complete each Spanish learning level
- You'll receive an Íbero diploma on their last day of school
- Diversity and acceptance– Students from every corner of the globe have spent time at and enjoyed their experience with Íbero
- Small group classes in the mornings and afternoons of 3-9 students, giving you personal attention and allowing you progress at a quick but comfortable pace
- Extra programs and offerings! We have weekly activities and help to set up volunteer experience