Academia Contacto

Choose from one of our Spanish Language Schools in Madrid, Barcelona, Alicante, Granada, Sevilla or Valencia, and immerse yourself in the language and culture of Spain. Accredited by Instituto Cervantes, we offer Spanish language lessons to a wide range of international students of all levels at extremely competitive prices. Our courses are flexible and designed to meet all your wishes. All our groups are small and led by qualified, native-speaking teachers to ensure your learning is maximized.

Since opening our first school in 2001, our experience has allowed us to find the perfect balance between compelling, interactive classes and daily, fun activities, so that you can master the language as well as the culture of this beautiful country! We assist in finding accommodation that suits your needs, and offer many facilities to ensure that every student´s stay in Spain turns into a life-changing and unforgettable experience!

• Instruction 10
Keyu

Experience in Madrid

Madrid was an experience of a lifetime. It was great to be able to study Spanish in Madrid, right in the city centre. Activities were organised everyday, people were very friendly and I am glad to say that I have made friend for a lifetime! The whole experience was what I was look for, and I will definitely return. My Spanish has improved thoroughly, and I must say that Madrid is an incredible city.

They don't need to change anything. The price is great, there are plenty of events, and there are great people.
Theo

Great Course at a Great Price

Everything at Academia Contacto allowed for my learning of the Spanish language to become an unforgettable experience. I spent 4 weeks here and started as a beginner. The classes were in small groups, which really helped me to develop a strong grounding, and the teachers were very professional and really supportive. All the staff were like this and the classrooms were bright and welcoming. The school is also really central. I felt that everyone involved with the school had the same goal of ensuring every student left happy and with a strong understanding of the language as well as the culture. They even organised activities for us to partake in the culture, and arranged trips on the weekend to other parts of Spain! (I went to Andalucia which I would recommend). All of this was offered at the best price I could find for a language school in Madrid.
I really could not have picked a better school :D

About Academia Contacto

Academia Contacto is a language school specialized in teaching Spanish to a diverse range of foreign students of all levels. We offer courses in the capital of Spain, Madrid, as well as in Barcelona and other fantastic cities such as Alicante,...