Intensive Spanish course (20 h/w)

Intensive Spanish course (20 h/w)

Our program of 20 hours a week will suit the people who wish to learn Spanish language in fast way and have a rest, enjoying the beauty of the capital of Spain - Madrid.

Our classes are divided into 2 blocks. You are going to have classes in the morning and in the afternoon you can enjoy sightseeing of Madrid with the schools cultural programs or by yourself.

The timetable of this course is following:

09:00 - 11:00 - Grammatical block

• Instruction

Maria
France

Great school, great atmosphere

I studied in Eureka for two months and it was a great experience! I learned a lot from the teachers that work there. They are very creative and supporting, and, of course, patient with all my mistakes and doubts!

Besides, they offer reduced groups you can get the maximum of your staying in Eureka. I felt like home being there, they are like a big family and that is visible to every single person that enters the school.

Madrid is also an amazing city, and I am really happy to have spent my time in the city and have known it thanks to the city tours that the school provides.

I would repeat the experience with no hesitation!

Anjelika
Moscow

Was twice here and willing to come back next year!

The great thing is that the school is located just in the real center and my accommodation was in the same building, so I didn't spend money and time for transportation. The course is very constructive and easy understandable. The teachers are native Spanish and running a class only in Spanish. 2 a week we was going with some of them to the excursions around Madrid, like visiting Prado museum etc.

All course is full with extra information and practice activities such as playing the games, watching the movies, a lot of activities to practice the speaking that I love etc. So as everything is good for me personally I do not see anything to improve in this program.

Response from Academia Eureka

Thank you so much for your comment! We are happy that you like our course and service and we will be happy to meet you again here!!!!

"Eureka school of Spanish language" is a family-run language school, established in 1988 in Madrid, Spain. Eureka is an Instituto Cervantes accredited Spanish Language School that offers a wide range of Spanish classes to adult students of all ages.