Tía Tula: Learning Spanish in Salamanca

Tía Tula: Learning Spanish in Salamanca

There are four reasons as to why you should come to our school - high quality teaching philosophy, professional teachers, location, and facilities. Our philosophy is to make sure the students learn the language while understanding our culture and traditions. The teachers are highly trained to teach Spanish like a foreign language. Our school is located in such a beautiful city that there is always some new lace to go or see. Finally, our facility is the best because of our classrooms that give individualized attention.

Earn minimum 3 credits with our Spanish courses!

Europe » Spain » Salamanca
Europe » Spain
Guesthouse
Hotel

• Instruction

Federica
Salamanca

Exellente

Sono stata due volte in questa scuola e mi sono trovata molto bene! Tutti sono molto gentili e sorridenti e i professori molto capaci!! Il mio spagnolo è migliorato molto anche se sono stata qui solo per due mesi in totale. Consiglio a tutti quelli che vogliono imparare lo spagnolo di fare una esperienza a Salamanca e soprattutto a Tia Tula!! Questa è stata una esperienza bellissima e sono contenta di essere stata una vostra alunna!!gracias por todo

Lucile
France

Excellent Spanish school and amazing experience in Salamanca!

I liked so much Salamanca and Tía Tula last year when I came for the first time for one month that I have decided to come back for a longer period to improve my Spanish level quickly, because I need it for my professional future.

I am so happy to attend the courses because they are different every day, interactive and entertaining. The teachers are very good, enthusiastic and they encourage you to speak a lot. The small classes with a maximum of 10 students enable to learn easier as well.

Furthermore, as an accredited centre by the Instituto Cervantes and thanks to the recognition made by the Pontifical University of Salamanca, Tía Tula can transform course hours in European University Credits ECTS. You could then transfer them to the university or college where you study.

The friendly and welcoming atmosphere in Tía Tula is due to the administrative team, the teachers and the students who are all very nice people.

Tía Tula can offer good accommodation possibilities in shared apartments or families, very close to the school, which is the perfect location. I enjoy getting out from class and being just nearby beautiful historic monuments and student bars to taste delicious tapas. I feel Salamanca is a safe city where you can walk in the daytime or at night without any problem.

It is a dynamic, cultural and young city, where you can meet up lots of students from all over the world. Activities are organized every day by the school to enjoy the city, get to know other students and discover the Spanish culture.

I would definitely recommend Tía Tula to anyone who is looking for a high quality Study Abroad Program and an amazing city to discover!

Ana
Sao Paulo
Dublin City University

Quality school in downtown Salamanca

Making the right choice of studying in a foreign country is not easy. Insecurities about the school reputation, its location, the fear of not making friends, the culture... Anyway, I can say Tía Tula is the perfect school! Located in the heart of Salamanca (The main city of the Spanish students from all over the world, there is a multicultural and young atmosphere. No matter what age your are, there is something for everyone here. I am in love with Salamanca and Tía Tula!

For sure I want to come back here soon. A big thanks to everyone I met in Tía Tula!

Hope to see you pretty soon.

Martina
Roma

Unforgettable experience

At the end of my 3 months course here. I can say I am really happy to have chosen Tia Tula! The city is a great place to live for some months. It is small, you can go everywhere on foot and it has everything you need to enjoy living here. And the best on my opinion, it is the big number of students that makes the life of the city really interesting.

In the school the first thing you will see is the availability of teachers and other staff that help everyone with really every kind of problems. There are always less than ten people per class so you take part of the lessons easily to learn fast. You will get to meet more or less everyone in the school also because of the daily activities the organize and the great atmosphere you can feel in Tia Tula. Everything is made to introdue you into the Spanish culture, everyday a bit more, and of course to improve your Spanish.

But the best part of the school, according to me, are the surroundings: the opened, young and international historical centre. I had the possibility of meeting people from all over the world and share the culture with them.

Glenn
Antwerp

Spanish in Salamanca

Before arriving to Tia Tula, I expected it to be a place with heaps of students from all over the world, a place where you not only learn Spanish but also make a lot of friends during the classes and the activities. I read about Tia Tula on the internet that the classrooms were rather cozy than big and that every student gets the attention that he or she needed.

This was confirmed the first day when I arrived. Courses in Tia Tula are perfect for learning Spanish faster in a short period of time. 4 hours a day divided in 2 hours of grammar and 2 hours of interactive exercises. And there is another extra hour to develope the oral skills.

Life in Salamanca is relaxing and the people who live there are really social. Also, if you are interested in visiting othe places, the school secretariat staff is always there to help you! You can stay in a flat or live with a hostfamily. Personally, I prefer living with a family because this is an amazing oportunity to continue practicing your Spanish. I would recommend Tia Tula to everyone who is interested in learning Spanish in Spain.

Paul
Denver

Highly recommended

These three months in Tia Tula were fantastic! I came to Salamanca because I have friends that told me it is the best city to learn the purest Spanish language. I chose Tía Tula school since they offered me very good conditions about many things like prices, accomodation and outdoors activities that helped me to have a good time these days in Spain. When I came to the school I was very nervous, but the staff and the school teachers helped me to feel comfortable very soon.

The school teachers are very good because they have a lot of experience and knowledge about how to teach Spanish to international students. I would like to come back to Tia Tula and continue improving my Spanish.

The city is great! I knew nothing about Salamanca before coming and what I found there was amazing! Salamanca is one of the best cities in Spain for young people. There is a great student life.

Come Tia Tula and have a blast!

Tía Tula is a modern Spanish School that offers an effective method of learning Spanish with the best qualified teachers in a warm and personalized atmosphere in the heart of Salamanca, Spain. We are committed to meeting your individual needs and to ensure you fully