Don Spanish: Spanish Lessons in Spain

Don Spanish: Spanish Lessons in Spain

Don Spanish is more than an excellent Spanish Course for different reasons. In first place our lessons take place in great locations in Spain. Some of the hand picked cities in Spain are Barcelona, Madrid, Malaga, Salamanca, Valencia and Granada. Furthermore we offer not only Spanish lessons but a whole cultural experiences in the selected cities where the students enjoy our cultural activities and excursions. You can take our Spanish level test to help us guide you to your right starting course. If you choose to come to Spain to learn Spanish won´t regret it, in our experience is the right motivation that will help you to learn fast our beautiful language. Check our website and specially our Facebook account to see the pictures, the ambient, the professors and the activities we typically do in Don Spanish.

Europe » Spain » Valencia

• Instruction

Olga
Barcelona

Lots of fun and useful

I took a short course (2 weeks x 20h) but it was quite useful since we were a small group and the teacher was quite supportive and made the classes very easygoing.

We had a lot of fun too. The course organizers invited us for a night at Opium (great disco bar) and for a boat drive along the coast.

All in all I would recommend it.

Barcelona school is smaller than the leader's, which is good because it makes the whole experience much more personal and rewarding. On the other side I guess that the level of Spanish of my course was a bit diverse.

Ela
Chicago
Bloomsburg University

Best combined experience Spanish Learning & City fun

The ambient, the teachers, the city, the cultural activities. I don't know where to start telling you about my experience learning Spanish in probably the most beautiful city in Europe. For me was a boost in motivation and I was able to communicate in Spanish after these classes. I hope it does the same for you.

Lodging close to the school would be a great add on.

Many of you are wondering where to start when searching for the right Spanish course for you. Don-Spanish.com understands how difficult it is to navigate in the vast flow of information on the Internet, so we decided to help you to simplify the process. We